Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Vivien - Heathrow - TOFTT  (Read 743 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7659031) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline DeanM

External Link/Members Only

Date:12/04/2024
Time:1300

Girl: she is the girl in the photos. Attractive enough from what little I saw of her.

Event: turned up on time. On knocking on room door I heard a female shouting in foreign language so was aware there was more than one inside. Door opened by the girl and revealed one of the hotels smaller rooms. The girl I'd come to see was wearing shorts and a T shirt, not lingerie as requested. Sat on the bed was a chubby girl in a state of undress. They were sharing the room, one going in the bathroom supposedly while the other did business. Fat girl interpreted for me as Vivien spoke no English. They said only 30 mins was available. I said I wanted an hour. They spoke and then said okay. I could tell this was going to be a waste of time. Fat girl said cum 2x. I said profile states 3x for an hour. Not that I'd be able to manage that but the principle. They said okay. I asked if FK was available. I was looking for a way out. As expected she said no. I made my excuses and walked.

Offline DeanM

This was supposed to be a negative review.

Online The_Don

Changed as requested

Offline DastardlyDick

I was wondering lol
Shame about The carp service, she's got a cracking  body.

Offline Marvelous

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

The chubby/fat one i presume

External Link/Members Only

Looks okayish and not to fat in the profile

Offline DeanM

I think that's her but those photos are flattering

Online webpunter

Was due to be going past heathrow & i'm thinking looks FAF risk a ton
& hungarians are top of my EE list
Dodged a bullet, plenty of alternatives to aim for
TOFTT indeed