Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Presley - Directors Lodge - Pinxton  (Read 8944 times)

Offline JamesPoppers

External Link/Members Only

It is my very happy pleasure to be the first to alert fellow punters on here that there is a new star in the firmament.   I’ve just come back from an insanely good punt with new girl Presley at Directors Lodge.

DL has boasted the excellent Paige and Emma for many years, and the addition of new girls like Melody was an additional bonus.  Presley is a great addition to the sweet shop.

So, first the basics.   Her description on the website puts her as 29, 5’5”, size 8 and 34d breasts.  That all seems about right.  Long blonde hair, kissable lips and talented fingertips completes the picture.

She’s chatty, flirty and filthy - keeps the momentum going throughout the punt and varies her approach.

She’d done her homework on me in advance with a conversation with owner, Lisa, so she knew what I liked - but also had some deliciously naughty suggestions of her own… “Have you ever had a champagne blow job before?  The bubbles around your prick while I suck you off really add to the pleasure” was a particular highlight (and I can confirm it did indeed feel good).

We started with a traditional lie on the front massage - but with Presley additionally kissing all along my inner thighs, back of the knees, on the buttocks… clearly knows a bit about erogenous zones.

Then it was time to be turned over to be tied up by all fours on my back - with a leather garter belt applied as a blindfold - nice imaginative touch.  Great blow job with incredibly good tongue technique and sloppy licking of balls had me hard, before she said “time for champagne”…. Chilled bubbles rolling down your cock while a talented mouth does its work is an experience everyone should add to their portfolio.

“Time for your poppers” she purred, feeding me the bottle while she rubbed her pussy along my cock, then offered her rock hard nipples for a good sucking.  “I want some too, they make me soooo horny” she declared, as she peeled off the blindfold.  So I had the awesome sight of her riding my cock, arching her back with her tits offered to me for a sucking through a strappy top, while she looked deep into my eyes and took deep sniffs.   Superb.

“The good thing about drinking this is that it will make my pussy taste even better, when you’re licking it after I’ve pissed all over you” she declared, as she tipped the champagne glass back.   Then it was a thoroughly decent golden rain session…the girl can definitely deliver in that regard - and indeed, as she had predicted, her pussy and pierced clit did indeed taste divine shortly afterwards.

Some of my other favourites were offered - such as a good arse fucking with a dildo.  But, TBH, I was more keen on continuing to get my hands, cock and mouth on her body than lying back for England.   “No worries” she said “we can keep that fun for next time…”

I put her on her back and got to work with some serious clit attention, as she lay back sipping champagne and taking additional sniffs of poppers herself.  “God, that tongue is good.  WHAT a way to spend a Sunday afternoon” she shouted as I felt her start to writhe and push against me with increasing urgency before her orgasm came.

Then she was on all fours, sucking me off as I knelt in front of her, reaching over to finger her arse and pussy while she did so.  A bit more playing with her tits while her mouth did its work soon had me approaching climax and she could tell… “Right, I want your spunk all over my tits and face” she demanded, assuming the position as I worked my cock to a shuddering, creamy orgasm..shooting all over her.

There were a few more quite filthy and delicious suggestions she made for future sessions that I won’t divulge here…but I can honestly say that if you are into properly intense, filthy sex, Presley will not disappoint.

“My God, Lisa…she is insanely good” was my comment to the DL owner on the way out’. “Oh yes, I KNEW you’d love her” was the reply.

:diablo:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 06:26:22 pm by JamesPoppers »

Offline HailWood

Oh my!!! I might just have to visit DL again. She sounds fabulous. Wonder if I can beat Mutiny after this review though.

Good review, James. Fair stirred my loins, it did.  :thumbsup:

Offline Dion88

Saw her a few weeks ago when Emma wasn't available - had a great time too.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Oh my!!! I might just have to visit DL again. She sounds fabulous. Wonder if I can beat Mutiny after this review though.

Good review, James. Fair stirred my loins, it did.  :thumbsup:

I’ve been giving some consideration to seeing her pal, and what with this review I reckon I shall have to try quite soon.

Offline Charliehutton

I’ve been giving some consideration to seeing her pal, and what with this review I reckon I shall have to try quite soon.

I dunno, MotC. She sounds a bit vanilla for you.

Offline wantkinkyfun

Thanks for the review. I was planning to see Melody soon but Presley is now also on my list.

Offline Charliehutton

That's a marvellous review of a spectacular punt, JP, and a thoroughly entertaining read. They do seem to have some cracking girls on the rota.

Offline thehoodman1

External Link/Members Only

It is my very happy pleasure to be the first to alert fellow punters on here that there is a new star in the firmament.   I’ve just come back from an insanely good punt with new girl Presley at Directors Lodge.

DL has boasted the excellent Paige and Emma for many years, and the addition of new girls like Melody was an additional bonus.  Presley is a great addition to the sweet shop.

So, first the basics.   Her description on the website puts her as 29, 5’5”, size 8 and 34d breasts.  That all seems about right.  Long blonde hair, kissable lips and talented fingertips completes the picture.

She’s chatty, flirty and filthy - keeps the momentum going throughout the punt and varies her approach.

She’d done her homework on me in advance with a conversation with owner, Lisa, so she knew what I liked - but also had some deliciously naughty suggestions of her own… “Have you ever had a champagne blow job before?  The bubbles around your prick while I suck you off really add to the pleasure” was a particular highlight (and I can confirm it did indeed feel good).

We started with a traditional lie on the front massage - but with Presley additionally kissing all along my inner thighs, back of the knees, on the buttocks… clearly knows a bit about erogenous zones.

Then it was time to be turned over to be tied up by all fours on my back - with a leather garter belt applied as a blindfold - nice imaginative touch.  Great blow job with incredibly good tongue technique and sloppy licking of balls had me hard, before she said “time for champagne”…. Chilled bubbles rolling down your cock while a talented mouth does its work is an experience everyone should add to their portfolio.

“Time for your poppers” she purred, feeding me the bottle while she rubbed her pussy along my cock, then offered her rock hard nipples for a good sucking.  “I want some too, they make me soooo horny” she declared, as she peeled off the blindfold.  So I had the awesome sight of her riding my cock, arching her back with her tits offered to me for a sucking through a strappy top, while she looked deep into my eyes and took deep sniffs.   Superb.

“The good thing about drinking this is that it will make my pussy taste even better, when you’re licking it after I’ve pissed all over you” she declared, as she tipped the champagne glass back.   Then it was a thoroughly decent golden rain session…the girl can definitely deliver in that regard - and indeed, as she had predicted, her pussy and pierced clit did indeed taste divine shortly afterwards.

Some of my other favourites were offered - such as a good arse fucking with a dildo.  But, TBH, I was more keen on continuing to get my hands, cock and mouth on her body than lying back for England.   “No worries” she said “we can keep that fun for next time…”

I put her on her back and got to work with some serious clit attention, as she lay back sipping champagne and taking additional sniffs of poppers herself.  “God, that tongue is good.  WHAT a way to spend a Sunday afternoon” she shouted as I felt her start to writhe and push against me with increasing urgency before her orgasm came.

Then she was on all fours, sucking me off as I knelt in front of her, reaching over to finger her arse and pussy while she did so.  A bit more playing with her tits while her mouth did its work soon had me approaching climax and she could tell… “Right, I want your spunk all over my tits and face” she demanded, assuming the position as I worked my cock to a shuddering, creamy orgasm..shooting all over her.

There were a few more quite filthy and delicious suggestions she made for future sessions that I won’t divulge here…but I can honestly say that if you are into properly intense, filthy sex, Presley will not disappoint.

“My God, Lisa…she is insanely good” was my comment to the DL owner on the way out’. “Oh yes, I KNEW you’d love her” was the reply.

:diablo:
could I ask what you paid for the session :)

I dunno, MotC. She sounds a bit vanilla for you.

I will do my best to corrupt her and lead her astray my friend, don’t you worry !!

Offline Dipper

I must say I’d love her piss on me as well.  :drinks:

I must say I’d love her piss on me as well.  :drinks:

Yes, I’ve been thinking about that meself. Her pissing on me that is, not you. That would be weird - although I would dismiss it as an option.

Offline JamesPoppers

could I ask what you paid for the session :)

£15 door fee - £100 for 45 mins

Offline Dion88

Thanks for the review. I was planning to see Melody soon but Presley is now also on my list.
Both excellent in different ways - pretty sure Melody won't piss on you though if that's your thing.

Offline JamesPoppers

Yep…I can confirm that Melody is also top notch, having enjoyed her talents a few weeks ago…

Offline wantkinkyfun

It was Melody offering anal that was the attraction!

Offline JamesPoppers

Look forward to the review, wantkinkyfun….

Offline Marcus83

Is this the place that looks like an abandoned shop on the corner. Must have passed this place 100 times going to the aquatic shop down the road for the last several years. Must give it a try one of these days

Offline JamesPoppers

I’ve booked in for a second session with her this Friday.  I’ve told Lisa to tell her I don’t need golden rain this time, but hot wax would be good - plus a leather or strappy fetishwear outfit and very high heels…. Mmmmmmmmmm  :diablo:  :P