Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena @ Lush - New rating of a old WG - Birmingham  (Read 274 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Reviewed her as a pos previously but things have changed so new review with updated rating.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £60

Services requested: OWO, RO, Fingers, Ball play
Services declined: Fingers, Ball sucking

Comms:

All done via the messaging app. Slow replies this time and kept me waiting almost 20 mins after booking time. Was about to walk.

Location behind broad street and by the Tesco Express. New place I think as I cant remember seeing a Lush girl around there before. Parking fairly easy on main road with free spaces after 6.30pm or paid before that.

Room:

Better than most. Clean and basic. Working shower and fresh towels on hand. Bed is a foam mattress and not abused so fit for purpose. Lights also worked so great if you like it bright so you can see all the action.

Appearance:

Same as previous review

The details:

Poor instructions meant I was late getting into the room. Once in same as before. Poor English so just got on with it and jumped into shower.

Normal owo but this time no ball play. OWO was weak. No depth or effort on her part. I was the first of the day so expected more.

RO and clean and fresh but when I went to put finger in as I had on previous punts (as had others) I was told no. That was a hard no so gave up on that. Used thick condoms which killed all sensation and no lube so bad combo. Throw in a dry coochie and well it wasn't fun.

Had to really concentrate to blow my load which I eventually did. Plus points is she took a good fucking in all requested positions with no depth or force limitation.

Cleaned up and left

Summary:

Nowhere near as good as before and would now rate her a high neg bordering a low neutral but gone for a neg as I know firsthand she could be so much better but has chosen the easy route of a crappier service and a easier life.

Would I Visit again??

Not anymore sadly.