Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica/Michelle –Leamington Spa  (Read 360 times)

Offline Warm-Hands

External Link/Members Only

Overall: A reluctant negative for this visit because of the misleading over the edging and tie and tease. I was really in the mood for edging and not for a full monty performance, so this was a disappointment. She seemed quite mechanical too in going through the motions of a punt and she didn’t seem to want to be there. However, she was such an incredible shape – really turned me on to curvy girls. I would not visit again though.

Comms: Done easily by text. I asked if she would do half an hour of tie-and-tease and edging and she said yes – so I confirmed this and booked a time – about three hours’ notice.

Location: Central Leamington Spa. Fairly easy to get to the postcode, and the flat was in what looked like a bit of an up-market block. It took some time to get to the apartment in the block though – at the end of a long corridor. The room was very small – more like the size of a child’s bedroom than an adult one. Space for a double bed, chair and dressing table only.

Person: Veronica seemed OK and looked stunning. She was wearing a one-piece thong-bra type thing which showed off her shape incredibly well. She had a nice big arse and the most fantastic tits I have ever seen. They looked easily DD and probably E, without the hint of a sag. I don’t think they were plastic either - they looked and felt natural. However, I am not entirely sure the woman I saw was the same as the one in the pictures. She looked shorter and wider than the photos and had a lot of tattoos that are not in the photos. Of course this could easily be photoshop and the pictures do look photoshopped.

Booking: I went for 30 minutes at 60 quid. She tried the “1 hour?” ploy, even though I had been clear in my text what I wanted, and she agreed to it. I undressed and she started to manhandle the old man and reached for a condom when I remined her about the tie and tease and edging. At this point she said for half an hour it is only massage, and acted like she had no idea what tie and tease and edging was. By this time though I was naked and she had my dick in her hand. I should have walked, but then I should have confirmed what I was getting before I took my kit off. However, I was naked, she had the biggest and best tits I had ever seen, I was not going to find anyone else, so I went for it.
She put on the rubber and firmed me up with a bit of OW while I lay on the bed. We went through the usual cowgirl, doggy, mish, but by the time we got to mish I was losing momentum. I offered some RO but she wanted another 20 quid for that. So she continued with the mish, then finished me off with a hand job. I played a bit with her pussy but she made access to it difficult, so I only got to play with those magnificent tits. After I came she cleaned me up with wet-wipes – no offer of a shower. I dressed and left at about the 25 minutes mark. To be honest, my heart wasn’t in it and I was glad to be out of there.