Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham - Alexia at New Ambassadors  (Read 253 times)

Offline Gnitnupku1

External Link/Members Only

Visited New Ambassadors West of Brum City Centre. Was passing thru Brum late last week. My usual favourite Erotic Studios being only a day time option I let my curious side get the better off me, despite numerous negative comments here and elsewhere about NA.
Plus points: it was quite quiet around the area at 10.30.
£5 entry charge is hardly punitive.
Choice of 5 EE girls.
Negatives: the choice wasn’t a great one. Out of 10, say between 4 and a couple if I am being very generous 7. The 7 rated one I picked turned a bit nasty.
I picked one of the 7s, Alexia because she seemed the most fun. Slim EE woman late 20s, nice B size natural boobs and a few tasteful tattoos. So far so good.
We went to one of the I guess smaller rooms- very hot, and no fan. Lots of mirrors.
Paid £60 for vanilla sex for 30 mins.  Was upsold for £20 to kissing her everywhere except cunt.
Good covered blow job to start. Then doggy fucking which is when the mojo left me. The bed was like a wobbly old hospital bed. It really really creaked and didn’t feel completely safe. Tried mish but no better. Told Alexia it was a problem and we moved to standing up. At this stage I could see her patience was wearing thin. We had only been going 10 mins but the heat, creaks and not quite red hotness of Alexia were not doing it for me.
Alexia tried another covered BJ but clearly her heart was not in it and she started to ask if I had cum, then started telling me she knew what men were like that I had come and that I was after a second pop. If only! I explained that it was a bit embarrassing that I was not enjoying it as much as i’d Like but I certainly hadn’t come and would appreciate a bit of kindness.
Suffice it to say none of that was on offer and so I walked, and for the first time in more than 50 punts left,  unpopped.