Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DEMIXXX.. - Coventry  (Read 2415 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My second punt this weekend in Coventry.

30mins £60.

Very pretty, petite asian, very small but firm boobs. Nice body

Texted for anal before hand, said was find, when I got there very restricted service nothing like her list says, she was very clear what she did and didn't do. Wouldn't do owo, but could covered blowjob. not deep at all.  but it was good. Sex was good because she had a tight pussy. Wanted me to cum after 15 mins and I said no, saying I had 15 mins left. Wouldn't stop fucking complaining, and was very snappy. I didn't say a word, she seems to have a temper, obviously doesn't enjoy what she's doing. Came in doggy, once it was over she reverts back to a plesant thai girl.

She is very pretty, right up my street, the only reason this is a positive and not a neutral is because the price is good for a thai pump and dump (hate that expression). Don't go for longer than 30 mins, not worth it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline aanimator

Someone said this is Aida External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen Aida but I don't think it is. Maybe someone can tell me if I'm wrong

Flecktrn

Saw this girl about a month ago like the review above says she is very pretty and petite, however her services listed are complete bullshit no kissing anal the worst oral without I've ever had It was shocking! No cim basically her likes list is horseshit wanting you to finish after five minutes and give you a fucking shit massage, don't know why the guy gave it a positive but seriously guys just don't bother save your money and see a different girl then these shirkers might get the picture and actually provide the services listed. Sorry for the appualing language it's not me but can't stand bullshit liars!!  :angry: :mad: I did post a review just search her name in the search bar and you'll find it AVOID!!! Thanks

If you need any more info just hit me up and I'll get back to you when I can thanks
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 07:40:49 pm by Flecktrn »

Offline Knny

This was a negative.  Being pretty doesn't warrant a positive by its own merit.  Otherwise, many roms would be positive.  She would be positive if she was 40/hh not at 60. You could then allow for some bullshit attitude.  Frankly, she sounds like a psycho to me.  It would really put me off if she was snappy.  Kudos to you for finishing despite her being arsey.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 11:47:33 pm by Knny »

Offline Littlefoot

Surely this is neutral at best, unless I'm missing something.    :unknown:

Offline aanimator

Your right, it should be a neutral or probably a negative, just enjoyed fucking her, that was it.

Online Excalibur

Its definitely Aida from 2010-2014. She retired with bf but clearly she is back and clearly not enjoying being on her back.