Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The "Loyalty" card that actually costs you money.....  (Read 1442 times)

Offline catweazle

One of my regular Thai massage places gives you a 'loyalty' card. They stamp the card every time you book a one hour massage, and when you have 10 stamps the next hour-long massage is free.  So far so good.

Was there the other day. Gave the receptionist £40 as usual. The masseuse arrives in the room and gives me back £5, saying "the relaxing massage is only £35".  Oh, ok, so they brought the price down a bit.

As l am leaving l offer up my card to be stamped. "Oh, sorry to get your  card stamped you have to pay £40 per hour".

So, 10 massages at £40 (£400) gets you the 11th free.

HOWEVER  without the card 11 massages at £35  costs you £385.  So by using the so-called 'loyalty' card, over 11 massages, you are fifteen quid out of pocket.

I wasn't aware of this odd dual pricing before........l am now!

vw

maybe post ink and number then so others know which one, or is this like your last jackanory story thread.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165886.0
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:12:13 pm by vw »

Offline catweazle

maybe post ink and number then so others know which one, or is this like your last jackanory story thread.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165886.0

Given l have 50 reviews on here the "Jackanory" comment is a bit out of order.

However since you asked:

External Link/Members Only

Sabai Sabai Spa in Beeston in Leeds. I and several others have positvely reviewed this place

vw

However since you asked:

Sabai Sabai Spa in Beeston in Leeds. I and several others have positvely reviewed this place

jackanory is what it was and will call it as such. 

thanks for the info sure it will help others avoid the scam.

Offline JackTheStripper

Hi catweazle,

I went to Sabai Sabai Leeds for the first time last week, and I am already planning on going again today.

I think you *may* have the wrong end of the stick, as my understanding is that massage on Wednesday is reduced price:
1 hour usually £40 (£35 on Wednesday)
30 mins usually £30 (£25 on Wednesday)

I can only presume that you went for a massage on Wednesday, were charged the £35 reduced price for a 1 hour massage, but were not entitled to your card stamping.

When I went last week I did not see any loyalty card anywhere, nor was one mentioned, so I will be asking about this if I manage to make it up there tomorrow.

I hope the information I have given above is correct, I am pretty sure I was listening carefully to what the massage girl was telling me.

Offline pewpewpew

I've only ever been offered one loyalty card from a massage shop and they didn't do extras. I threw it away in disgust

Offline shagmore

However since you asked:

I agree with your comment, VW is out of order for that, but we all know about what scams VW got up to

Offline JackTheStripper

Well I managed to make it to Sabai Sabai Leeds on Wednesday.

I originally asked for 4 hands when I contacted them, but when I got there, only 1 girl was free, and another girl (Lin I think was her name) was busy with another customer.

Anyway I went for my massage, after 1 hour I didn't finish, I asked for another hour, and by this time Lin had finished also, so I told her to bring in Lin as well and had another hour of 4 hands.

The extra pair of hands didn't really add anything to the massage, it was just like I was getting another normal massage from Lin and the other girl was carrying out the happy ending at the same time.

Anyway I eventually managed to finish 2 hours into the whole thing.

Lin is the better looking of the two girls, however, they both seem really nice girls, and were friendly throughout.

Unfortunately I forgot the name of the girl who started off the massage, and I also had the same girl the first time I visited there the week before - seems like my memory is giving up on me. I'm sure her name begun with "P" - something like Posa or Pisa.

I did ask the girl whose name starts with "P" about the loyalty card, she said she would ask Lin as "P" had only been at the shop about 2 months, however, by the end of the massage I forgot all about it. Sorry, I am sure I will be back again