Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mystery shoe thief in Preston  (Read 2272 times)

Offline nerascal

Had a bizarre time at a recent visit to Preston.

Visited a place with a couple of Thai working. Shoes off in the entrance hall.

Finish my booking and one of my shoes has gone. Turns out a punter seeing the other person working there had nicked it. He'd had an argument and left taking my shoe with him 😅🤣

Is the bell end on here?

In fairness the girl was super cool and actually gave me the money to buy new shoes and a pair of slides a few sizes too small to get to my car 🤣

I think she must have called the punter who took it and he did tell her where he'd put it (in the bins in a carpark) and it was retrieved. I returned and gave her the money back and got my shoe. Mental.

Who nicks another punters shoe? What a cock

Offline Blackpool_Mark

Sorry to hear this happened mate.

It made me laugh reading it though  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 12:52:44 pm by Blackpool_Mark »

Online Kool Keef

Shoe could it be?
What a loafer, slippering away with your footwear like that, he deserves the boot whoever he is.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Shoe could it be?
What a loafer, slippering away with your footwear like that, he deserves the boot whoever he is.
Yeah bad luck someone having on their toes with his shoe, i'm guessing it was a Brothel Creeper  :rolleyes:

Online anonymouse72

Let's hope this is the sole occasion this happens.

Offline nerascal

🤣🤣

To be honest I laughed it was so crazy

I think the girls were surprised I was laughing about it

Offline Andywb

Crazy.

But imagine going home to the wife and explaining why you got home with only one shoe  :lol:

Offline RogerHealey

That is a dipshit's trick.

Reminds me when I visited a massage shop a few years back and the lady there had kindly bought me a jar of chilli oil. Anyway left it in reception only to come back out to find some desperately sad cocksucker had nicked it. Could not believe it. Prick.

Offline nerascal

Crazy.

But imagine going home to the wife and explaining why you got home with only one shoe  :lol:

That did cross my mind. Easter Sunday shops all closed going home with one shoe and a pair of size 5 girls slides 🤣🤣

Offline scutty brown

That is a dipshit's trick.

Reminds me when I visited a massage shop a few years back and the lady there had kindly bought me a jar of chilli oil. Anyway left it in reception only to come back out to find some desperately sad cocksucker had nicked it. Could not believe it. Prick.

I reckon he saved you there. A chilli oil massage sounds a bad idea, especially if you were expecting HE

Offline RogerHealey

I reckon he saved you there. A chilli oil massage sounds a bad idea, especially if you were expecting HE

Trust me, if I'd caught the twat I'd be giving him a free HE with that oil and he could blow the £20 saving on a taxi to A&E :D

Offline webpunter

Offline scutty brown

twat who did it was a bit of a heel

Offline RogerHealey

twat who did it was a bit of a heel

Yeah, deserved a good leathering....  :)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah, deserved a good leathering....  :)
You keep returning to this thread, i'm thinking with a name like Healey you are coming back to the crime scene  :unknown:

Online Kool Keef

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Need a gumshoe to solve it.

Not much point the thief will have long been away on his toes  :D

Offline webpunter

To stand a chance of catching the tea leaf the rozzers will have to retrace his steps

Offline Blackpool Rock

To stand a chance of catching the tea leaf the rozzers will have to retrace his steps
Well we do have some info on him, apparently he likes Segs  :hi: