Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow punt reviews coming up  (Read 1236 times)

Stoat69

Alrite lads!

Wish I'd found this site earlier as it would have saved me from a few horror punts :unknown:

Been down in the eld Glesga for a couple of months now after being transferred from the office in Aberdeen so have a good few punts to report back on which I'll get up in the next few days. Been filling my boring nights with a bit of prossie action :D

Only really ventured into girls with GEA and ScotGirls. Some good n some rotten to be honest! Wasn't too keen on booking any through adult work as heard a few horror stories from mates wae girls not looking like their pics and pimps lurking about. I'll need to have a bigger swatch through here to get the just of who's worth the risk on there!

vorian

Offline valdishere

Awrite Stoaty ya dancer wu'll be waitin fur yer reviews oan they ajency lassies ye humped in Abudeen.

Lets no soon ass whin ye huv hud a swatch o thay Glesga burds te no whis whit doon ere.

Apologies if you are genuine mate but there is so much shit posted recently by newbies we always appear to be waiting for the aforementioned reviews to arrive!

Offline valdishere

Thanks Admin - didn't seem to pass the sniff test