Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to Punting  (Read 891 times)

Brose

Hi, I'm new hear and not had the pleasure of meeting any girls yet.

Can anyone give me some advice as to who in the long eaton / burton area they think would be best to meet for a virgin punt.

I can be a bit nervous. Not worried about age, but I do like a tight petite body.

Many thanks in advance

Paul.

Offline j122

Veronica Diamond would be a good first meet in Long Eaton. Safe discreet setup  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

Veronica Diamond would be a good first meet in Long Eaton. Safe discreet setup  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

I never met Veronica - but read the reviews, they all rate her! First ones always goin to be a bit nervous for you. Fill your boots :hi:

smithie1000

Hi, I'm new hear and not had the pleasure of meeting any girls yet.

Can anyone give me some advice as to who in the long eaton / burton area they think would be best to meet for a virgin punt.

I can be a bit nervous. Not worried about age, but I do like a tight petite body.

Many thanks in advance

Paul.

Yes stay away or you get hooked lol

TheNewSeeker

You should always worry about age!

VD is not petite, but great. If you're willing to go to Burton, then why not Derby or Nottingham? In Derby I'd recommend Mia Sweet.

Suggest you show some signs of doing some research and then pose some questions if no answers already here.

Welcome to UKP, EM Chapter