Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishKirsty - Nottinghamshire. Any info?  (Read 1131 times)

Offline badsin

I spotted this one a while back. Exchanged a few messages, even had a brief chat, at the time she was located in Ashbourne. I didn't progress this due to the following:
The image is TGTBT- although I couldn't find anything on Tineye.
She's been positively reviewed on AW by 'caringguy'.... Who's a prolific reviewer on there. Making me think he's a tout/scammer of some description (see thread's regards peartree mob)
I rang and spoke to her, says she doesn't have a smartphone so can't send pictures to confirm her identify. Is she really on a Nokia??
Sounded jaded, knackered, whatever , early in the afternoon.
Short story long, thought better of it, 200 sovs in my wallet :hi:....... expensive for an unknown

Offline chrisintcov

When I look at the floor, and the state of the plastic in the patio doors and the wires wrapped around the side table I actually do believe the photo. I wouldn’t expect a professional studio to be quite so tatty. But no, I’m not going to tofft at those prices for an outcall!

Offline gbyld87

After a look at her private gallery there's no way she's the girl in her public profile shot.  She's young and fairly pretty but I found myself thinking I wouldn't pay 200 notes for an hour with her personally.  Might well be someone's cup of tea though, so it's probably worth the 3 quid to make your mind up.