Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya - May  (Read 11721 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

A lot of what Danny says is true.

Some of what he says is pure cobblers.    :thumbsdown:

According to him old men should not go with young girls -------------- despite the fact that they are legal age.   :rolleyes:

Danny86

According to him old men should not go with young girls -------------- despite the fact that they are legal age.   :rolleyes:

And if you don't see any problem with a 70 year old man having sex with a teenager then you're clearly the kind of guy i have a problem with.

What if 14 was legal, would that be ok too?

It's utterly deplorable to see these dirty old men with girls young enough to be their granddaughters, or great granddaughters, and quite frankly it turns my stomach to see the look in the girls eyes of pure desperation as they walk down the street arm in arm with a pensioner.

I'm 30 and even i am starting to think 18 is too young for me....they're basically still adolescents for fucks sake!

This has nothing to do with legality, it has to do with the type of man who thinks sleeping with an 18 year old in his 70s is ok, and has no moral issues with that whatsoever.

Certainly from my point of view, if your a pensioner sleeping with teenagers, your moral compass is completely fucked, if you ever even had one, and you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

As i've said before, there's punting, and then there's just pure, unadulterated exploitation....and it's pretty obvious which category granddad fucking a 18 year old falls into.

Cobblers? Yeah right....fucking gross behaviour more like.

There's plenty of 25-30-35 year old girls in Thailand that don't look like children who these guys can sleep with, that have more experience and are less likely to be traumatised by having to sleep with the cast of Cocoon.

Fucking hell lads....just because we pay for sex, doesn't mean we should just forget our morals completely. These girls are very young human beings.... and we as grown men should act accordingly.

What were you like when you were 18....making sensible decisions? I highly doubt it.

The age of consent is not there to allow Victor Meldrew to have his way with A-Level students.

Just my 2p i suppose, but i'm pretty damn sure i'm not wrong on this.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:53:23 am by Danny86 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

And if you don't see any problem with a 70 year old man having sex with a teenager then you're clearly the kind of guy i have a problem with.

Maybe when you are an old cunt, like me, you will see things in a different light.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have some bad news for you -------------- you won't be 30 forever.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Danny86

Maybe when you are an old cunt, like me, you will see things in a different light.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have some bad news for you -------------- you won't be 30 forever.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm seeing things in a different light already, i don't tend to look for young (18 year old) girls at my age.

Anyway, it's not like your hurting anyone so whatever. No offence meant, we'll just have to agree to disagree. It's a fairly fruitless topic that really only serves to get people annoyed so probably best to leave it there. :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 11:33:46 am by Danny86 »

Offline NIK

What if 14 was legal, would that be ok too?

It's utterly deplorable to see these dirty old men with girls young enough to be their granddaughters, or great granddaughters, and quite frankly it turns my stomach to see the look in the girls eyes of pure desperation as they walk down the street arm in arm with a pensioner.

I'm 30 and even i am starting to think 18 is too young for me....they're basically still adolescents for fucks sake!

This has nothing to do with legality, it has to do with the type of man who thinks sleeping with an 18 year old in his 70s is ok, and has no moral issues with that whatsoever.

Certainly from my point of view, if your a pensioner sleeping with teenagers, your moral compass is completely fucked, if you ever even had one, and you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

As i've said before, there's punting, and then there's just pure, unadulterated exploitation....and it's pretty obvious which category granddad fucking a 18 year old falls into.

Cobblers? Yeah right....fucking gross behaviour more like.

There's plenty of 25-30-35 year old girls in Thailand that don't look like children who these guys can sleep with, that have more experience and are less likely to be traumatised by having to sleep with the cast of Cocoon.

Fucking hell lads....just because we pay for sex, doesn't mean we should just forget our morals completely. These girls are very young human beings.... and we as grown men should act accordingly.

What were you like when you were 18....making sensible decisions? I highly doubt it.

The age of consent is not there to allow Victor Meldrew to have his way with A-Level students.

Just my 2p i suppose, but i'm pretty damn sure i'm not wrong on this.
k

What a crock of bullshit!
Presumably this applies to all the millionaires who shag and sometimes marry young fanny?

Offline Jerboa

Danny went over the top when regarding old guys as peados, he obviously has some morale issues, as we know it's all about the baht, sometimes girls will choose younger fitter customers over old guys, but in truth if had a choice most girls would prefer to be with hot young Thai guys than young farangs.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Danny went over the top when regarding old guys as peados, he obviously has some morale issues, as we know it's all about the baht, sometimes girls will choose younger fitter customers over old guys, but in truth if had a choice most girls would prefer to be with hot young Thai guys than young farangs.  :hi:

Another thing ------------------- bargirls can "choose" who they go with, if they don't want to leave with old bastards like me then it is up to them.    :hi:

I resent being lectured by the likes of "Danny" who claims to be 30 and good looking ------------- yet travels 6000 miles to shag Thai women.    :unknown:

Offline Squire Haggard

Danny likes to make other people's business his own business. He wont allow the girls to make up their own minds, since he is going to make up their minds for them. I'm glad little tinpot dictators like him are banned. Such narrow mindedness almost certainly points to him being a bit dim. Glad he's gone.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 04:47:02 pm by Squire Haggard »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Danny likes to make other people's business his own business. He wont allow the girls to make up their own minds, since he is going to make up their minds for them. I'm glad little tinpot dictators like him are banned. Such narrow mindedness almost certainly points to him being a bit dim. Glad he's gone.  :drinks:

His punting record is pretty grim.
11 reviews 

4 Negative
5 neutral
2 positive.

Offline Squire Haggard

His punting record is pretty grim.
11 reviews 

4 Negative
5 neutral
2 positive.

They probably underperformed so he wouldn't come back.

This line of his is significant, ''i'm pretty damn sure i'm not wrong on this.''

All the fascists in history including the Nazis, Pol Pot and Khmer Rouge, (which he wont have heard of) and Daesh/ISIS will think that they are ''pretty damn sure i'm not wrong on this'' as well.

IMO, it looks like he reads and believes what the tabloids tell him to think. They have that effect on the hard of thinking.

Offline blueruin

So if you're old or unattractive you are exploiting the girls.

But if you're young/attractive and looking for a bargain you're doing the girls a favour.

I suspect he didn't last long on pattaya addicts with his views.

Offline Squire Haggard

So if you're old or unattractive you are exploiting the girls.

But if you're young/attractive and looking for a bargain you're doing the girls a favour.

I suspect he didn't last long on pattaya addicts with his views.

Its amazing that he can post these lines on the same post.

''Pattaya-addicts has it's place as a forum, lots of good basic info on there, but in my opinion is far too full of sleazy 60 -70 old men whining about prices and discussing the last 'farm fresh' 18 year old they had back in their dingy hotel room in Jomtien.
To be honest, the thought of a 65 year old man having his way with a teenager makes my fucking blood boil.''

Followed by........

''I've probably banged about 50 top shelf bits of Thai poon.''

Maybe when he's older he'll realise how stupid this makes him sound. Just maybe.

Gone for good I hope.  :drinks:

Offline Newcastle2015

What's happening guys  :cool:
I'm going to patty a on the 10th May for 7days with 3 others.Its my 1st time there but one of the lads has been there a few times so he's our guide lmao... If anyone is there around that time feel feel to hook up with us lot. Staying at the view Tulay 2

Peace out

Offline Jerboa

What's happening guys  :cool:
I'm going to patty a on the 10th May for 7days with 3 others.Its my 1st time there but one of the lads has been there a few times so he's our guide lmao... If anyone is there around that time feel feel to hook up with us lot. Staying at the view Tulay 2

Peace out

I will be there on the 13th, and Ben the OP will already be in town, good you've got a mate who's already been, you will have a great time, even though 7 days is so short.  :thumbsup:

Ben4454

I will be running game in walking street and in the beer bars. I will be there from the 8th and coming home on the 18th.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:47:41 am by Ben4454 »

Ben4454

There is a gogo bar brawl on the 10th on pattaya addicts forum. Check it out as well.

Regarding Dannys comment actually a lot of thai girls love older men in Pattaya.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:00:11 am by Ben4454 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

There is a gogo bar brawl on the 10th on pattaya addicts forum. Check it out as well.

Regarding Dannys comment actually a lot of thai girls love older men in Pattaya.

You are right -------------- but older men don't get the pick of the crop --------- I should know.    :(

Ben4454

I heard reports that those types are big headed and give bad service so I wont be falling over them. I rather get a 9 service from an average girl.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I heard reports that those types are big headed and give bad service so I wont be falling over them. I rather get a 9 service from an average girl.

There are very few "stunners" in Pattaya --------------- if a girl is a "10" then you can bet she knows it and will charge accordingly.

Some girls are getting money from numerous "boyfriends"  --------- known as "sponsors", I call them idiots.  :crazy:

Ben4454

There are very few "stunners" in Pattaya --------------- if a girl is a "10" then you can bet she knows it and will charge accordingly.

Some girls are getting money from numerous "boyfriends"  --------- known as "sponsors", I call them idiots.  :crazy:

I will never understand them.

Although i will have fun banging their girl in pattaya  :cool:

Yes have to agree not many stunners in pattaya. If punters want stunners punt in UK or Germany
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:36:36 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Jerboa

But members should be aware that you don't find Thai women attractive do you Jimmy?  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

But members should be aware that you don't find Thai women attractive do you Jimmy?  :dash:

Sorry mate but I will throw out the challenge yet again ----------------

Find me a clip on You-Tube that features stunning bargirls.      :hi: :hi: :hi:

Some Thai women are very attractive -------------- but you will find them working in department stores not Soi 6.    :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Sorry mate but I will throw out the challenge yet again ----------------

Find me a clip on You-Tube that features stunning bargirls.      :hi: :hi: :hi:

Some Thai women are very attractive -------------- but you will find them working in department stores not Soi 6.    :hi:

Yes that old chestnut lol, ok so you never told us how you got on, on your last trip to LOS, I'm sure was lovely weather, but how many bargirls did you take?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes that old chestnut lol, ok so you never told us how you got on, on your last trip to LOS, I'm sure was lovely weather, but how many bargirls did you take?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78725.msg1044852#msg1044852

Offline Jimmyredcab

So you retired or something from punting now Jimmy? Nothing at all caught your eye in LOS?

I would say semi-retired ------------------ the fact is that I can no longer shag ugly women.    :hi:

Offline Jerboa

I would say semi-retired ------------------ the fact is that I can no longer shag ugly women.    :hi:

Ok see that proves my point, you went 6,000 miles, and didn't fancy anyone, that shows you don't find Thai women attractive, so other punters should take your words with a shovel of salt.  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Ok see that proves my point, you went 6,000 miles, and didn't fancy anyone, that shows you don't find Thai women attractive, so other punters should take your words with a shovel of salt.  :hi:

Why travel all that way and not fuck Thai women? Maybe he prefers ladyboys or simply likes throwing money about.  :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

Why travel all that way and not fuck Thai women? Maybe he prefers ladyboys or simply likes throwing money about.  :unknown:

He's been that way for years mate, we've been ribbing him on various boards for years, that he hardly has a punt in LOS, but as the locals say, up to you.

Offline Steve2

Google translate is shit Jerboa. It should read "Up yours" ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

You should sort your own punting out, 25 reviews, 15 negative, ever thought that it could be YOU.

Offline Bangers and Gash

He's been that way for years mate, we've been ribbing him on various boards for years....

If he doesn't find the women attractive then it must be the guys.  :unknown:

Each to their own I guess. I'm not one to judge.  :hi:

Offline Newcastle2015

I will be there on the 13th, and Ben the OP will already be in town, good you've got a mate who's already been, you will have a great time, even though 7 days is so short.  :thumbsup:

Aye mate a know what u mean. The more if been reading into Pattaya the more a regret booking 7 days but nothing a can do now but I'm sure I'm going to have a hell of a reason to go back again  :cool: yeah if you or Ben fancie a meet then just drop a inbox mate and we can try arrange something

Offline Huawei

Well as it happens I will be there from 13th May to 23rd May then back again from 1 June, if you're there you can buy me a beer and I'll give you the low down. May is a good time to go, it's low season, so girls and rooms usually cheaper, not as hot usually as April, and weather isn't as wet as later.

So Ben I take it you've been doing some research on Patts? External Link/Members Only has plenty of good info.

I'm going to be in Asia on Business from end of May to early June, and have carefully arranged to fly in and out of BKK  :cool:, so I should be in Pattaya for a couple of days around 3-6th June. If you or anyone is happy to meet up, I'll be pleased to by a beer or two. I've been to Bangkok a few times, and Pattaya once before, but it's always good to learn from the more experienced  ;)

Ben4454

Research nearing completion for Pattaya appreciate the advice gents.

Offline tarkus

When you guys are taking a break from shagging I highly recommend a truly exceptional coffee shop just outside the Woodlands Hotel. A little oasis of calm with great air conditioning and fantastic cakes.

Offline Huawei

When you guys are taking a break from shagging I highly recommend a truly exceptional coffee shop just outside the Woodlands Hotel. A little oasis of calm with great air conditioning and fantastic cakes.

It won't be so calm if we all turn up there  :dance:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Quaffing tea and cakes is about all I'm good for at the moment.  :cry:

Ben4454

After a 14 hour journey with no sleep finally touched down in patts. Glad I took the advice on board about getting a taxi.

Offline Jimmyredcab

After a 14 hour journey with no sleep finally touched down in patts. Glad I took the advice on board about getting a taxi.

Getting the bus is false economy ------------ in my opinion.      :hi: :hi:

Let us know what you think about the general "quality" of the bargirls ------------ the truth if possible.    :hi:

Offline Vivago

Getting the bus is false economy ------------ in my opinion.      :hi:

Might well be false economy but it sure is more relaxing than being driven by one of Bangkok's kamikaze taxi drivers who turn into speed nuts when faced with a rarely encountered open road. It is for this reason and not for economy factors that I like the bus and also prefer to catch the airport train to Suvanabhumi. This way I arrive relaxed and in one piece. But there again I travel light and would not recommend this to anyone with a lot of luggage.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Ben4454

I used nams taxi. I recommend them highly.

Even at night patts is extremely hot. Cant go anywhere without sweating buckets  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:28:12 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I used nams taxi. I recommend them highly.

Even at night patts is extremely hot. Cant go anywhere without sweating buckets  :hi:

Will you be posting pics of your conquests over there ?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Sure will.  :music:

It's always good to have a UKP agent on the ground in Patts.  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sure will.  :music:

I look forward to that, I say that Pattaya is full of ugly bitches ----------- you can prove me wrong.    :drinks:

Ben4454

Gave in and picked up a freelancer for 2000 baht in insomnia. Wouldn't allow pictures. Locked all the valuables up. 'seemed' like a honest girl. I put the 2000 down with an extra 100 baht to see if she would mention it. She didn't and took it. Made me think if I had valuables out would she have taken it?

Makes me think back to a few pints I read on here about regulars becoming thieves for some guys.  No matter how honest a punter thinks a girl is - all safety and security checks need to be done.

Offline Vivago

I look forward to that, I say that Pattaya is full of ugly bitches ----------- you can prove me wrong.    :drinks:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...so you always maintain, ad nauseam. Doesn't stop you spending your'hard earned' holidaying there at frequent intervals, does it?  I reckon that the number of ugly bitches tend to be in direct proportion to the many far uglier farangs who make the long trip east to enjoy their company.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yeah, yeah, yeah...so you always maintain, ad nauseam. Doesn't stop you spending your'hard earned' holidaying there at frequent intervals, does it? I reckon that the number of ugly bitches tend to be in direct proportion to the many far uglier farangs who make the long trip east to enjoy their company.

The fact that the punters are mingers is totally irrelevant ------------- they are buying not selling.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Gave in and picked up a freelancer for 2000 baht in insomnia. Wouldn't allow pictures. Locked all the valuables up. 'seemed' like a honest girl. I put the 2000 down with an extra 100 baht to see if she would mention it. She didn't and took it. Made me think if I had valuables out would she have taken it?

She probably considered the 100 baht as "taxi money".      :hi: :hi: :hi: