Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazil - 5 cities  (Read 1799 times)

greenkomodo

Hey everyone,

Going to Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre, Brasilia, Belo Horiztone and Rio. I've read ISG guides on them all and the threads here but if anyone has any extra tips then share away  :yahoo:

baretta

I was in porto alegre few years ago for a friend's wedding very nice and clean city it reminded me of Portugal and Spain a blended mix the nightlife is great there and you will have a pick of different types of woman. Afro brazilian Arab brazilian and as it's southern brazil you tend to see lots of blue eyed blonde haired girls with german ancestry.

The hotel I stayed in had a kind of classified add booklet with girls on the back page you call up and speak to a person with adequate English tell them what hotel your staying at,then they will send you a girl similar to the one in pictures in the add. I hardly saw any street action in this city but was told of a few whore houses I will try to find out the location for you. What part of porto alegre are you going to

greenkomodo

Interesting, what were the rates for the girls in this magazine?

baretta

Interesting, what were the rates for the girls in this magazine?

One hundred and twenty five reals I paid for two women on different days both came to my hotel then I met another one at a strip club some of the strip clubs they allow upstairs to fuck in the back. The price was cheaper but it's basically a short time you are paying for in the strip clubs. This is the club me and a few friends visited when I was there

External Link/Members Only

baretta

Sorry wrong club that club was good but it's not the one where I fucked a dancer upstairs.

Offline Marmalade

Sao Paulo: best city for a good standard (comparable to a best UK parlour) at about half the price. Note it is not a tourist city though. Also has plenty of high end and trash places if that's your taste.
Rio: all time good time city but prices can go through the roof. If checking ISG, follow Sperto's lists of centro clinicas rather than the high paying American bullshit priced venues.
Belo: very good for ultra cheap, similar to German Eros Centres but several blocks. Higher prices in posh part of town similar to Rio.
Remember it is a Portuguese-speaking country. Some areas are harder work if you don't speak it or have a wingman.

greenkomodo

Great thanks.

Do we have any reviews on: Sauna Karandache or La Boheme in PA? I don't need the hottest women ever. Some cheap and cheerful.

greenkomodo

I am staying on: Rua dos Andradas, IT seems quite downtown on the coast bit.

baretta

Great thanks.

Do we have any reviews on: Sauna Karandache or La Boheme in PA? I don't need the hottest women ever. Some cheap and cheerful.

Do a Google search I'm not sure how good your Portuguese is but if it's non existent then use the translate feature and type in reviews for the sauna or club your looking for.

Or as marmalade has stated look on the ISG board