Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soi Cowboy - Suzie Wong and Crazy House  (Read 1528 times)

H24

I visited Bangkok recently and would like to share my experience with you in Soi Cowboy.

Suzie Wong

Positives - Some really nice talent in this place. Fully nude dancing with beer showers!

Negatives - The two girls that I spoke to would not agree to LT. The short time rate was 2000. I was asked if I would pay for a lady drink for one of the girls who wouldn't do LT. I said no, to which I was cursed in Thai. At this point I decided to clear my tab and vote with my feet. Becareful, the girls want tequilas which were about 400 each. Not sure if that is normal but seemed like a rip off to me.

Crazy House

Positives - Good selection of girls both LT and ST.

Negatives - Made me pay for every drink upfront which pissed me off. I then spoke to the mamasan who said that the barfine is 600 and the LT rate is agreeable with the girl. We agreed to 4000 which was ok as she was beautiful. However, the mamasan then wanted all the LT fee and barfine upfront at which point I told them to fuck off in the kindest way possible.

Offline Jerboa

Yes that sounds about right, prices are high, quite a few of the hottest girls in Cowboy don't go with customers, they are coyotes, who just hustle drinks all night.

H24

I'm way too familiar with some of the scams going around. Hopefully, punters can read these threads and become more aware.

Offline Jerboa

I'm way too familiar with some of the scams going around. Hopefully, punters can read these threads and become more aware.

Is it just Bkk you punt in or also Patts? Apart from Cowboy what's your other haunts?

H24

I usually visit Bangkok every year followed by Phuket. Next year I will be in Pattaya for the first time in April/May. But, there has to be a trip to Marrakech long before Thailand. I have to try some Moroccan  pussy  :yahoo:

Offline Jerboa

I usually visit Bangkok every year followed by Phuket. Next year I will be in Pattaya for the first time in April/May. But, there has to be a trip to Marrakech long before Thailand. I have to try some Moroccan  pussy  :yahoo:

You not try Arab pussy at the Grace hotel? I hung out there for a couple of nights in June, and there were the usual Uzbeks, but also Arabs and Iranians working there.

H24

You not try Arab pussy at the Grace hotel? I hung out there for a couple of nights in June, and there were the usual Uzbeks, but also Arabs and Iranians working there.

I've heard to many bad reviews about the Grace hotel. Apparently it's old and grotty and has really bad staff. I might visit the nightclub downstairs just to see if I get lucky and find a stunner  :D

Offline nike

I picked up a really pretty iranian girl on the beach road last time I was in pattaya.

quote author=Jerboa link=topic=67769.msg863740#msg863740 date=1442175037]
[/quote]