Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southwest Laura  (Read 6657 times)

4 review(s) for southwestlaura (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rudolph hucker

Paid a visit to Laura on Friday at her borrowed pad in Warmley, on the outskirts of Bristol.
Since her op late last year she is even more hornier than ever if that is possible!
Anyone who likes a passionate, highly sexed MILF will like Laura. She is very easy going, chatty and lusty!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mattylondon

Paid a visit to Laura on Friday at her borrowed pad in Warmley, on the outskirts of Bristol.
Since her op late last year she is even more hornier than ever if that is possible!
Anyone who likes a passionate, highly sexed MILF will like Laura. She is very easy going, chatty and lusty!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Glad you enjoyed your punt Rudolph.  ;)

Don't you think she's extremely pricey, for what she is? There are loads of mature women cheaper, with better figures than that? No offence intended, it just immediately came to my mind. I know she's been around the block because even I've heard of her and it isn't my area.

Offline mattylondon

And she looks well into her 50s, rather than 47, but then they pretty much all lie about their age anyway.  :)

Offline rudolph hucker

I keep going back to her because her service is 2nd to none as far as quality and tine together. She is the filthiest MILF I've probably ever met, just my personal preference really. I take you point about cheaper MILFs elsewhere, but I'm a firm believer in getting what you pay for, and Laura delivers on every level.

Offline mattylondon

I keep going back to her because her service is 2nd to none as far as quality and tine together. She is the filthiest MILF I've probably ever met, just my personal preference really. I take you point about cheaper MILFs elsewhere, but I'm a firm believer in getting what you pay for, and Laura delivers on every level.
No, that's fair enough. It was just the casual observation of somebody who hasn't sampled her services!  ;)

ulander

I agree with rudolph.  I seldom see a prossie more than once, but I must have seen Laura at least a dozen times.  She is seriously filthy, great fun, and works her butt off to give you a great time.  Excellent value for money, I reckon.

ATMIV

Seen Laura a few times, I agree with everyone's comments. Yes she is expensive when you consider her age and looks but she does provide a very dirty a good service. A word of warning though fellas .... Check out her private gallery and movies ..... She does actually participates in bareback, on her profile she states that any bb images are with her boyfriend! Earlier on her profile she states she is married! .. Good girl!!!! boyfriend and a husband. My only comment is how many "boyfriends/husbands' does she have as there are a significant number of bare cocks penetrating her including cream pie shots!!! Having come across this revelation, I for one will avoid in future. Good punt but expensive wrt looks and age and it's just not worth the risk of infection