Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agadir Morocco  (Read 112979 times)

Offline Monger2468

Bump ... Any news on Aga? Getting posts and pics from friends suggesting life is getting back to normal for locals, but not for us mongers  :thumbsdown:

BTW, Mates went over Xmas, but had to return early due to the Government lockdown. Aga was under curfew over Xmas. Anyone know if it is still under lockdown. Hoping to get out there later this year!

Anyone heard anything?

Monger2468

Offline Brumish

Buckle up lads. If you've had the two jabs, you'll be able to bypass the return quarantine from amber countries.  :drinks:

Offline Mikey123

Buckle up lads. If you've had the two jabs, you'll be able to bypass the return quarantine from amber countries.  :drinks:

Not yet. The government said they’re thinking about it but nothing concrete until it’s announced.

Offline jstar1

Not yet. The government said they’re thinking about it but nothing concrete until it’s announced.

and you will still need 2 pre booked PCR tests for when you return. 

Offline nike

Some good news, for the Scottish punters, Easyjet are starting to fly to Agadir, from Glasgow,  flights start in November.

Offline Kjhuppy

TUI also flying from Manchester, etc. Protected package holidays.
But I don’t think there’s much action in agadir based on these reports.
Even at the peak, it was far lagging behind marrakech and tangier for girls.
I am thinking of booking a winter break there in Jan but not holding my hopes out for quality punting

Offline mrbang123

Going Morroco in October, does anyone have any contacts for guest friendly apartments or hotels?

Offline Monger2468

Agadir curfew still in play. Been advised to wait out till November. I'm only buying tickets once it's confirmed the curfew is 110% over. Thailand just delayed their opening by another month to November too.

Offline mrbang123

Tickets and hotel booked, I can cancel but fuck it, let’s see what happens. Will report back here if any fruitful happens.

Offline ibi

I'm going to Agadir next month and looking for a company.

Offline ibi

Anyone going to Agadir next month guys?

Offline Dazz79

Offline mrbang123

Came back from Agadir, curfew still in play so all the clubs are closed. However the bars are still open. 

Offline wello123

Thinking to go first week of November

Online weldermike

Hi, I’m looking on Airbnb etc ( nothing yet ) + holiday letting + I’ve found a number on ISG etc which I Google and contacted etc and was offered a guest friendly apartment room for 700dh, what are people paying for a guest friendly apartment ? Is 700 to much or is it the going rate, I was thinking of flying out and trying to find something out there when I’m on the ground, ie book a hotel room for one night before hurting one out, never been before but I don’t mind an adventure lol, I relies if your a solo traveler it not going to be cheap etc as if your in a group, it would be a lot easier and cheaper.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 07:18:17 pm by weldermike »

Online Hansolo69

Hi, I’m looking on Airbnb etc ( nothing yet ) + holiday letting + I’ve found a number on ISG etc which I Google and contacted etc and was offered a guest friendly apartment room for 700dh, what are people paying for a guest friendly apartment ? Is 700 to much or is it the going rate, I was thinking of flying out and trying to find something out there when I’m on the ground, ie book a hotel room for one night before hurting one out, never been before but I don’t mind an adventure lol, I relies if your a solo traveler it not going to be cheap etc as if your in a group, it would be a lot easier and cheaper.
You are aware that Morocco have banned direct travel from the UK?

Online weldermike

Going via Dublin, strange can’t go direct but you can go via certain eu countries, even though you only stay there for a few hours lol.
Leaving from Bristol so Dublin is the country you via between.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 09:11:04 pm by weldermike »

Offline Brumish

Book a hostel as a fail safe maybe? Book it for a few days and keep that as a base until you stake the palace out.

Online weldermike

Just found a place at m####a apartment for 430dh looks ok, not including guards money etc, was hoping to go on the November 24th but with everything shutting at 9, I’m trying to find out if certain bars are open Irish bar, actors bar etc before booking + I know I can pick up woman on the street/ coffee bar, but as everything shuts early, is it easy for woman to come back to mine at 9, searching at the moment + sent a few messages to bar to ask, what hours they are open.
If anybody want to know the apartment, just PM me.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 10:27:35 am by weldermike »

Offline Jimbo1984

Just found a place at m####a apartment for 430dh looks ok, not including guards money etc, was hoping to go on the November 24th but with everything shutting at 9, I’m trying to find out if certain bars are open Irish bar, actors bar etc before booking + I know I can pick up woman on the street/ coffee bar, but as everything shuts early, is it easy for woman to come back to mine at 9, searching at the moment + sent a few messages to bar to ask, what hours they are open.

Double check that curfew time. I am pretty sure they changed it a few weeks ago for everything to shut at 23:00 but it might differ for Agadir so apologies if I am wrong because I am going by the timings for Tangier
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 10:45:03 am by Jimbo1984 »

Online weldermike

Lol I swear I checked but your right 11pm to 5am which should make getting girls in easier, as I only speak English the less time together without counting  sex and sleep, the better as it could be boring for both of us,

Offline Jimbo1984

Lol I swear I checked but your right 11pm to 5am which should make getting girls in easier, as I only speak English the less time together without counting  sex and sleep, the better as it could be boring for both of us,

Get some alcohol from duty free. Take a laptop. Buy one of those usb disco light things off of Amazon. Buy snacks and finger food from local Marjane/Carrefour/Acima. All ways to keep the girls a little interested or more at ease otherwise they'll bounce after the first shot

Offline Brumish

Get some alcohol from duty free. Take a laptop. Buy one of those usb disco light things off of Axxxxxx. Buy snacks and finger food from local Marjane/Carrefour/Acima. All ways to keep the girls a little interested or more at ease otherwise they'll bounce after the first shot

Thought this was leading up to advice on a vacation hand party that Borat promotes  :D

Offline seeker

Get some alcohol from duty free. Take a laptop. Buy one of those usb disco light things off of Axxxxxx. Buy snacks and finger food from local Marjane/Carrefour/Acima. All ways to keep the girls a little interested or more at ease otherwise they'll bounce after the first shot

Ffs Jimbo  :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Just be nice to them anted they will stay as long as you like or agreed
 ,all they are after is a nice time
And of course the MONEY ,
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 09:06:30 am by seeker »

Offline Jimbo1984

Thought this was leading up to advice on a vacation hand party that Borat promotes  :D

:D :D :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimbo1984

Ffs Jimbo  :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Just be nice to them anted they will stay as long as you like or agreed
 ,all they are after is a nice time
And of course the MONEY ,

Haha just trying to help boss. But right you are!  :thumbsup:

Online Hansolo69

Going via Dublin, strange can’t go direct but you can go via certain eu countries, even though you only stay there for a few hours lol.
Leaving from Bristol so Dublin is the country you via between.

Look forward to reading how you get on.
I've checked via a few different routes and none are really ideal.

Offline rajaindian

Double check that curfew time. I am pretty sure they changed it a few weeks ago for everything to shut at 23:00 but it might differ for Agadir so apologies if I am wrong because I am going by the timings for Tangier
happy new year how was your trip? :rolleyes:

Offline Hasn201

Hi mate I cant pm my account doesn't let me, please can I have the details for the apartment?

I've also been looking on sky scanner and looks like direct flights go and come back every Tuesday and Sundays, any other day have to stop at other countrys and quite lengthy wait in between flights m compared to the direct 3.5 hours ish flights that are direct

First time going not booked Nothing yet but can't wait to try it out

Offline ShredF

Looks like Morocco has been relaxing some of their tight rules. On top of that Luton is flying to Marrakesh and Agadir directly from March.

Anyone has any suggestions of spas that have happy endings?

Offline james1989

Looks like Morocco has been relaxing some of their tight rules. On top of that Luton is flying to Marrakesh and Agadir directly from March.

Anyone has any suggestions of spas that have happy endings?

Been a while since I have been to agadir, go down to Hassan 2 road you fill find plenty of hamam friendly places, last time I was there I stayed in a punter friendly hotel probably the best trip I’ve had there, pm me if you want the info

Offline LopDop

Unfortunately, can’t pm yet, finally ready to get back on the scene again, are you able to pm me? Pre thanks!

Offline ShredF

In Agadir, quite a dead scene. I think its because of the Sunday but there are No shisha lounges and no clubs open. The clubs seem run down and not open for time. I think the relaxing of rules business has yet to reopen. If anyone looking to visit i suggest wait after Ramadan as someone said they may re open then.

Offline james1989

Agadir will be dead this time of year due to Ramadan, be very lucky to find a sp who will see you during this time, clubs and Shisha and hamams will be all but closed.

Offline sky1234

Hey guys, looking to make a trip in may or June.

Can someone let me know here or through pm of some guest friendly hotels/apartments?

Thanks

Offline Greenchilli

Hey  :hi:

I'm also planning trip to Agadir after couple of weeks. I would very much appreciate if anyone can provide any pointers as to where to look for bird friendly apartments. I have tried Airbnb and other online accomodation sites without any luck. Thanks 

Offline Brumish

Nike has kindly posted on the Marrakesh thread that it's either PCR or Vax status for the entry requirements along with locator form so hopefully the easements are there to attract more people.

Offline wello123

Just booked flights for the 14th of June see how things are but heading to agadir for the first time after covid.

Offline Brumish

Nice one...let us know how things pan out. I'm defo planning one soon.

Offline james1989

For anyone looking for punter friendly appartments, you will find a estate agent on Hassan 2 road opposite the agadir football stadium, they will provide you with punter friendly apartments for about 40-60 per night.

Offline Greenchilli

I was in Agadir few weeks back for few days and here's short summary on how things are working there

Accommodation :

I had no luck with guest friendly apartments and so had to book hotel room for 1 night and rely on friends contact to sort me out with apartment for next couple of nights. The apartment I got was new and only few people had moved in that  building so was without security. I noticed there was security close to the building but just not in mine. I even had one security guard come up to me from next building and ask me which floor and flat I was living at. I gave him some numbers and walked away.

Irish Pub/Bar:

The pub staff good and service was quick (bottle of beer for about 40-50 dhs) This pub which is very close to Factory nightclub was quiet until about 11.30 PM and then it got busy with guys and few ladies . I did not fancy anyone bar one but she just gave blank face to me so I carried on with my drink. She left the place shortly presumably to meet client but I could be wrong here. There are some civvies as well who came in group so I would advise having a quick gander before approaching the lady. The ladies of the night are normally with heavy makeup , smoking/drinking close to the bar. I left this place around 1 AM and ended up in Factory.

Factory Nightclub:

Friendly bouncers straight away welcomed me with smile. It is normally quiet until 12 AM and then slowly starts getting busy and gets crowded around 2 AM. Irish bar closes around 1.30 and other bars and restaurants also close around this time so the whole partying lot ends up here. I fixed my eyes on 2 ladies (7 ,  8/ 10 )entering the club and attached myself to them. This duo said that  they were willing to drink with me. Ofcourse ! Both were willing to come to my apartment but I decided against it as it seemed to be bad idea . I convinced one to join me for the night at my place. By the time we got out it was 4.30- 5 and reached apartment around 40 minutes later . After quick shag went to sleep to wake up around afternoon for more action and off she went. Damage-1000 dhs + 200 taxi + 100 security + 180 drinks. Drinks are free for the ladies but club makes sure they pay for it another way. There were couple 9s but were sat in the reserved area and seemed taken . Also they could be virgins which meant only anal so no regrets here. I bumped into couple of virgins again and also trans but I ghosted them totally and bear in mind the music will be loud and it will be crowded  so the  'night club game' should be good to converse and close the ladies or exit with her number. There were lot of guys and few girls bit of cock fest and this kind of spoils the dynamics of talking with the girls and closing the deal. Although couple of girls who I thought were taken in Naya lounge were back at Factory and one of them said they 'had' to be here before going anywhere so it appears the whole crowd comes here but I could be wrong.  The really shrewd birds though will give strong eye contact and ask for the gift , apartment location and transport right away after getting her drink. I saw couple of older gentlemen (over 50s )trying to close the deal but were struggling even with 7.Some ladies will ask you to  buy her drink to check if you are serious about meeting her or what. She could also drop you like hot potato after getting her drink (150-200 dhs).I took number from good looking one only to get ghosted the next day  and also on one occasion the number belonged to her mate Ms butters ! So converting the numbers to actual hits can be challenging.

Next day same place again but this time I managed to pull 8 out of the crowd but although I had slight feeling there was no chemistry I went ahead with the deal as I wanted to get out of the club and go to sleep. This time round I forgot to send her whatsapp confirmation stating what was agreed for instance 1000 + taxi + to stay for 2 rounds. Next afternoon she wanted 1500 + 150 taxi and no shag as she was not in the mood. She threatened  and whatnot but I 'managed' the situation and she left with what was agreed last night. This put me right off for the day.

After this drama I dropped  plans for nightclubs and went ahead for some spa places.  For genuine hammam I went to local spa next to my apartment which was good and  pickup/drop off was free . Two ladies in their 40's scrub/wash (hammam) you first then followed by excellent massage by different lady. This was good spa for the real hammam experience. Damage- 350 +  tips . For the other special massages at different spas I just called the place and asked them if I could see the masseuse and some said yes while some said no/maybe/why . I had to be tactful here and answer something like I need good strong hands and whatnot and gauge the response. I managed to find my way to one of the spas which allowed me to see the ladies and I chose berber girl (face-8.5 , figure- 8 , ass 10/10)for the massage. She grabbed my hands and took me to the room. After about 20 minutes of massage she asked me to turn over and when I did I realised she was just wearing lingerie . She smiled and winked at me and asked me how much . I asked her how much she wants. She said 800 and I countered with 400 but she said no so we settled for 600 for 1 time. She gave alright owo followed by good shag in standing position. This was my first experience on/next to massage table although awkward it was ok .  I have respect for morrocon guys who must be quite proficient in the massage room manoeuvres ! After session I took her number and she dropped me outside the the hammam room to be joined by her mate (face 8 , figure 8/10 , ass – 9 /10). She gave me slutty eyes from get go and although I had just finished 1 round with her friend she was after extras no matter what. The first one would have alerted her I think.She made me sit on the hammam platform and  took off my robe .She scrubbed/ washed me and after she finishing she stood infront of me completely drenched in thongs. She then grabbed my cock which was half ready and started stroking it and started giving me head. I didn't even ask for it lol !  I asked her how much she said 500 and  I said 300 and she agreed. She was doing a good job but the platform I was sitting on got really hot and she is supposed to turn the heating off which she obviously forgot. This nearly burnt my arse and  so I had to jump off and forget about the bj . Damage- 350 counter + 600 first one + 300 for half job + taxi . I got some hits on tinder , badoo, SA (crazy demands)and others and got in touch with  couple of civvies who were virgins and were looking for long term man . Civvies showed me around town and acting as tour guide and I paid them guiding cash.

Taghazout  : Great place to surf , swim and jet ski about 20 mins from Agadir .Live music was alright  and great ambience at Radison Blu Resort . Few foreign guests and couple of good looking local talent 9/10 with 'tourists' from outside EU. There's good security and access to beach is only for people in the resort and private villas/ apartments nearby. I'm not sure if the whole location is  guest friendly but some of it is . You can learn to surf from as low as 30 quid and hire the gear for not so much definitely worth trying if you are around. 

Miscellaneous: Boarding pass to be printed for exit from Agadir as they like to stamp it 2-3 times and get ready to get charged all kinds of different fares for the same journey from taxi guys. Using international debit card (fee free) is better but withdrawal is around 30-35 dirhams.

Offline Brumish

Thanks for the write up Green... :drinks:

Offline wello123

Hi Green

Nice write up and I will also follow up with how I find it all too.

What massage place did you go where they allowed to see the girls first?

I have booked an appartment as well as a hotel the appartment doesn't seem like it's used for the stuff we are wanting but it's all about how you speak or deal with the people sometimes and i think it should be okay.

Offline Greenchilli

The one I got special massages is near Marina Agadir ie the ones on either side of the Reu de Fes street. There are quite few of them there. I didnt go any massage place which was also selling herbal medicines/different oils because I think this was for real spa experience but I could be wrong. Also I tried to avoid places where local ladies would go for their spas this can be hit or miss.

I forgot to mention in the report there were lot of fixers/hustlers/scammers/beggars outside the nightclubs and bars who claimed to provide you anything that you were looking for. After I left the club my mate went outside for smoke to be met by one of these guys who offered to take him to apartments full of moroccon beauties.  His assistance fee of 250 and apartment fees of 800 for 2 shots was agreeed. When they came close to apartment in shady street the fixer asked him to pay his fees and 800 in advance as he claimed he will go with money first to 12th floor as mamasan will see cash first and then allow him to go up and so my friend can wait downstairs. My friend understood the scam here and he bolted but he still had to pay 250 for getting rid of the guy. So beware of such scammers there.

Offline wello123

Naya has moved to a new location and it's a huge place with entry fee now of 300dh at 130am last night there was a split of 70/30 girls guy ratio.

It was mental heaving with pussy everywhere.........

Offline Bantagonist

I was in Agadir few weeks back for few days and here's short summary on how things are working there

Accommodation :

I had no luck with guest friendly apartments and so had to book hotel room for 1 night and rely on friends contact to sort me out with apartment for next couple of nights. The apartment I got was new and only few people had moved in that  building so was without security. I noticed there was security close to the building but just not in mine. I even had one security guard come up to me from next building and ask me which floor and flat I was living at. I gave him some numbers and walked away.

Irish Pub/Bar:

The pub staff good and service was quick (bottle of beer for about 40-50 dhs) This pub which is very close to Factory nightclub was quiet until about 11.30 PM and then it got busy with guys and few ladies . I did not fancy anyone bar one but she just gave blank face to me so I carried on with my drink. She left the place shortly presumably to meet client but I could be wrong here. There are some civvies as well who came in group so I would advise having a quick gander before approaching the lady. The ladies of the night are normally with heavy makeup , smoking/drinking close to the bar. I left this place around 1 AM and ended up in Factory.

Factory Nightclub:

Friendly bouncers straight away welcomed me with smile. It is normally quiet until 12 AM and then slowly starts getting busy and gets crowded around 2 AM. Irish bar closes around 1.30 and other bars and restaurants also close around this time so the whole partying lot ends up here. I fixed my eyes on 2 ladies (7 ,  8/ 10 )entering the club and attached myself to them. This duo said that  they were willing to drink with me. Ofcourse ! Both were willing to come to my apartment but I decided against it as it seemed to be bad idea . I convinced one to join me for the night at my place. By the time we got out it was 4.30- 5 and reached apartment around 40 minutes later . After quick shag went to sleep to wake up around afternoon for more action and off she went. Damage-1000 dhs + 200 taxi + 100 security + 180 drinks. Drinks are free for the ladies but club makes sure they pay for it another way. There were couple 9s but were sat in the reserved area and seemed taken . Also they could be virgins which meant only anal so no regrets here. I bumped into couple of virgins again and also trans but I ghosted them totally and bear in mind the music will be loud and it will be crowded  so the  'night club game' should be good to converse and close the ladies or exit with her number. There were lot of guys and few girls bit of cock fest and this kind of spoils the dynamics of talking with the girls and closing the deal. Although couple of girls who I thought were taken in Naya lounge were back at Factory and one of them said they 'had' to be here before going anywhere so it appears the whole crowd comes here but I could be wrong.  The really shrewd birds though will give strong eye contact and ask for the gift , apartment location and transport right away after getting her drink. I saw couple of older gentlemen (over 50s )trying to close the deal but were struggling even with 7.Some ladies will ask you to  buy her drink to check if you are serious about meeting her or what. She could also drop you like hot potato after getting her drink (150-200 dhs).I took number from good looking one only to get ghosted the next day  and also on one occasion the number belonged to her mate Ms butters ! So converting the numbers to actual hits can be challenging.

Next day same place again but this time I managed to pull 8 out of the crowd but although I had slight feeling there was no chemistry I went ahead with the deal as I wanted to get out of the club and go to sleep. This time round I forgot to send her whatsapp confirmation stating what was agreed for instance 1000 + taxi + to stay for 2 rounds. Next afternoon she wanted 1500 + 150 taxi and no shag as she was not in the mood. She threatened  and whatnot but I 'managed' the situation and she left with what was agreed last night. This put me right off for the day.

After this drama I dropped  plans for nightclubs and went ahead for some spa places.  For genuine hammam I went to local spa next to my apartment which was good and  pickup/drop off was free . Two ladies in their 40's scrub/wash (hammam) you first then followed by excellent massage by different lady. This was good spa for the real hammam experience. Damage- 350 +  tips . For the other special massages at different spas I just called the place and asked them if I could see the masseuse and some said yes while some said no/maybe/why . I had to be tactful here and answer something like I need good strong hands and whatnot and gauge the response. I managed to find my way to one of the spas which allowed me to see the ladies and I chose berber girl (face-8.5 , figure- 8 , ass 10/10)for the massage. She grabbed my hands and took me to the room. After about 20 minutes of massage she asked me to turn over and when I did I realised she was just wearing lingerie . She smiled and winked at me and asked me how much . I asked her how much she wants. She said 800 and I countered with 400 but she said no so we settled for 600 for 1 time. She gave alright owo followed by good shag in standing position. This was my first experience on/next to massage table although awkward it was ok .  I have respect for morrocon guys who must be quite proficient in the massage room manoeuvres ! After session I took her number and she dropped me outside the the hammam room to be joined by her mate (face 8 , figure 8/10 , ass – 9 /10). She gave me slutty eyes from get go and although I had just finished 1 round with her friend she was after extras no matter what. The first one would have alerted her I think.She made me sit on the hammam platform and  took off my robe .She scrubbed/ washed me and after she finishing she stood infront of me completely drenched in thongs. She then grabbed my cock which was half ready and started stroking it and started giving me head. I didn't even ask for it lol !  I asked her how much she said 500 and  I said 300 and she agreed. She was doing a good job but the platform I was sitting on got really hot and she is supposed to turn the heating off which she obviously forgot. This nearly burnt my arse and  so I had to jump off and forget about the bj . Damage- 350 counter + 600 first one + 300 for half job + taxi . I got some hits on tinder , badoo, SA (crazy demands)and others and got in touch with  couple of civvies who were virgins and were looking for long term man . Civvies showed me around town and acting as tour guide and I paid them guiding cash.

Taghazout  : Great place to surf , swim and jet ski about 20 mins from Agadir .Live music was alright  and great ambience at Radison Blu Resort . Few foreign guests and couple of good looking local talent 9/10 with 'tourists' from outside EU. There's good security and access to beach is only for people in the resort and private villas/ apartments nearby. I'm not sure if the whole location is  guest friendly but some of it is . You can learn to surf from as low as 30 quid and hire the gear for not so much definitely worth trying if you are around. 

Miscellaneous: Boarding pass to be printed for exit from Agadir as they like to stamp it 2-3 times and get ready to get charged all kinds of different fares for the same journey from taxi guys. Using international debit card (fee free) is better but withdrawal is around 30-35 dirhams.

hey I'm thinking of going agadir first time, could you dm me the hammam you struck lucky in?

Offline wello123

Founty spa close to the beach and also Salvador spa

Offline rajaindian

Founty spa close to the beach and also Salvador spa
Is this where you got full service? I am heading to agadir next week