Sugar Babies
Massage

Author Topic: Agadir Morocco  (Read 50875 times)

Bump ... Any news on Aga? Getting posts and pics from friends suggesting life is getting back to normal for locals, but not for us mongers  :thumbsdown:

BTW, Mates went over Xmas, but had to return early due to the Government lockdown. Aga was under curfew over Xmas. Anyone know if it is still under lockdown. Hoping to get out there later this year!

Anyone heard anything?

Monger2468

Offline Brumish

Buckle up lads. If you've had the two jabs, you'll be able to bypass the return quarantine from amber countries.  :drinks:

Offline Mikey123

Buckle up lads. If you've had the two jabs, you'll be able to bypass the return quarantine from amber countries.  :drinks:

Not yet. The government said they’re thinking about it but nothing concrete until it’s announced.

Offline jstar1

Not yet. The government said they’re thinking about it but nothing concrete until it’s announced.

and you will still need 2 pre booked PCR tests for when you return. 

Online nike

Some good news, for the Scottish punters, Easyjet are starting to fly to Agadir, from Glasgow,  flights start in November.

Offline Kjhuppy

TUI also flying from Manchester, etc. Protected package holidays.
But I don’t think there’s much action in agadir based on these reports.
Even at the peak, it was far lagging behind marrakech and tangier for girls.
I am thinking of booking a winter break there in Jan but not holding my hopes out for quality punting

Going Morroco in October, does anyone have any contacts for guest friendly apartments or hotels?

Agadir curfew still in play. Been advised to wait out till November. I'm only buying tickets once it's confirmed the curfew is 110% over. Thailand just delayed their opening by another month to November too.

Tickets and hotel booked, I can cancel but fuck it, let’s see what happens. Will report back here if any fruitful happens.

Offline ibi

I'm going to Agadir next month and looking for a company.

Offline ibi

Anyone going to Agadir next month guys?

Came back from Agadir, curfew still in play so all the clubs are closed. However the bars are still open.