Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK - Coals to Newcastle?  (Read 1473 times)

Offline MeesterNeek

Incredibly long story but the upshot is that I will be back in Germany after a 30 year absence and the reason for my visit (female) wants to go to an FKK.

Never been to a FKK and my last experience in Germany was confined to 555 Club in Berlin and numerous spots on the Reeperbahn.

Am open minded personally and old enough not to give a toss but have any of you ever seen a girl other than one of the residents partaking in a FKK?

Thanks in advance

MN

Offline Steve2

I have never seen a couple at an FKK Club, but often at Partytreffs and Saunas. Also seen a couple and a single girl at Anni-Porsche in Berlin

Offline Jerboa

I've also never seen couples at a fkk club, don't think management would let them in, if you mean the original nudist clubs of Germany, then sure couples are welcome, but sex is forbidden, if you want sex go to the Swingers clubs or Partytreffs. For example the Farell Lounge that Im going to later welcomes couples to the club.

Offline MeesterNeek

Thanks for the info/ insight.

As I said long story but it is not a couples/ swinger scenario. She would die at the very thought and I would not blame her.

Sounds as though I will need to adjust activities so as to not upset local customs.

Appreciate you taking the time to advise

MN

Offline Jerboa

Thanks for the info/ insight.

As I said long story but it is not a couples/ swinger scenario. She would die at the very thought and I would not blame her.

Sounds as though I will need to adjust activities so as to not upset local customs.

Appreciate you taking the time to advise

MN

Ok what are you looking for, threesome with another lady?

Offline MeesterNeek

Yup - in a nutshell. There is always the option of hunting around on Fraumich (spelling?) and or International Sex Guide but with there being 40 or so girls in a FKK, it seemed a logical place to start - wrongly as it turned out!

Thanks

MN

Offline Pchew

I have seen a guy bringing a girl in from a different club to Oase FKK.  The girl wore the yellow gown like any other customers to distinguish her from being recognized as a working girl.  Obviously she has to pay the same entrance fee.

d00fer

I have seen a guy bringing a girl in from a different club to Oase FKK.  The girl wore the yellow gown like any other customers to distinguish her from being recognized as a working girl.  Obviously she has to pay the same entrance fee.

Seems to be a rarity. I also saw one FKK club website, Oceans in Dusseldorf, had pricing for couples External Link/Members Only I haven't been so no idea what it's like.

Either way I don't think FKK clubs are the way to go if you're already with another girl

Offline Jerboa

Yup - in a nutshell. There is always the option of hunting around on Fraumich (spelling?) and or International Sex Guide but with there being 40 or so girls in a FKK, it seemed a logical place to start - wrongly as it turned out!

Thanks

MN

In my experience I've not heard of couples going to a fkk, but I could be wrong, have you asked the question on ISG? Someone on there may know better.

Offline MeesterNeek

Again - thanks to all for the replies.

ISG will be my next port of call although not going to be spend too much time on it.

MN

Online Steely Dan

I have seen couples in the RLD towers in Frankfurt near the station. 

Offline Jerboa

I was wrong, I spoke to the thekenfrau at Eden, and apparently couples are welcome, as long as the lady doesn't steal the girls customers or it be a cat fight!

Offline bbj1980

i got a bj and a grope of a female at a sex kino in frankfurt last year, they were in a private cubicle but there we windows they could slide open.

Pretty crazy

Offline MeesterNeek

I was wrong, I spoke to the thekenfrau at Eden, and apparently couples are welcome, as long as the lady doesn't steal the girls customers or it be a cat fight!

Thanks for the update ..... Chaps on ISG have pretty much said the same thing as in, whilst unusual, girls are seen in an FKK with a partner without and as long as girl is robed liked the guys and does not go after any of the men in the club, then it all seems to work OK.

Trip is scheduled for end April so....see how we feel nearer the time