Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tery or Lia?  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Zero to Hero

Hi, I've been long time lurker of this forum and its served me well in my punting so far.

I'm looking to see either
Tery External Link/Members Only
or
Lia External Link/Members Only (don't know if this is blond linda under a new profile)

has anyone else seen either of these ladies?? I've seen Amanda and was wondering whether they offered the same sort of service

Thanks in advance.

Dodo

Yes Zero, she is indeed Blond Linda.....has kept same profile but under the new name.
I have not visited Lia but if she is anything like Amanda you will not be dissapointed.........I am tempted for a visit next week. Blond Linda is on my hot list with 50 others so thanks for the reminder.....she does look fit.

Offline azrael

As dodo said lia does look ravishing, as for terry i sampled her the last time she was here in brum not as good as amanda but a very close second but then i just adore amanda so im biased. But she does put the effort in, lovely girl though. If you get the chance give her a go.

chasb61

Agree wholeheartedly - Amanda is well worth a visit although did I read somewhere she had had a boob job?

Offline azrael

Agree wholeheartedly - Amanda is well worth a visit although did I read somewhere she had had a boob job?

Her boob jobs one of the best around cant tell unless you specifically go looking but even then they look natural  :thumbsup:

Offline Zero to Hero

As dodo said lia does look ravishing, as for terry i sampled her the last time she was here in brum not as good as amanda but a very close second but then i just adore amanda so im biased. But she does put the effort in, lovely girl though. If you get the chance give her a go.

I always felt that when i saw amanda she was quite... i dno.. mechanical, don't get me wrong it was a good service, just a bit rehearsed. Does tery do DFK and RO?

Offline azrael

I always felt that when i saw amanda she was quite... i dno.. mechanical, don't get me wrong it was a good service, just a bit rehearsed. Does tery do DFK and RO?

Does dfk as for ro didnt ask or attempt to try, then again most girls wont say no to being eaten out  :D

Offline Juankerr

@ zero to hero & dodo.

Having met both I can tell you Lia is NOT Linda.  :hi:

Dodo

@ zero to hero & dodo.

Thanks J, i must be going doolally. I had Blond Linda on my HL and it showed up as the same profile as Blond Lia.
So, what is Lia like as compared to say Georgeous Linda or Pola (if you have seen them all)

Offline Juankerr

Thanks J, i must be going doolally. I had Blond Linda on my HL and it showed up as the same profile as Blond Lia.
So, what is Lia like as compared to say Georgeous Linda or Pola (if you have seen them all)
Can't give you any insight on that as I have not yet seen Gorgeous Linda and can't be bothered chasing Pola.

Offline Zero to Hero

I just assumed based on the similar pics, age and name that it was linda  :unknown: how would you rate her in comparison to amanda and tery lookswise?

how is Tery's figure? (her pictures do reveal much) and is her english good? I'm a bit of a fluffy bastard and like to talk in between.

Offline Juankerr

I just assumed based on the similar pics, age and name that it was linda  :unknown: how would you rate her in comparison to amanda and tery lookswise?

how is Tery's figure? (her pictures do reveal much) and is her english good? I'm a bit of a fluffy bastard and like to talk in between.
I find it's best not to make assumption's when posting information unless you are 100% sure of what you are saying.

They are all good looking women with quality figure's, it's down to you to choose who you like the most. Tery certainly enjoy's RO  ;) and her English is fine.  :hi:

Offline Zero to Hero

I find it's best not to make assumption's when posting information unless you are 100% sure of what you are saying.

They are all good looking women with quality figure's, it's down to you to choose who you like the most. Tery certainly enjoy's RO  ;) and her English is fine.  :hi:

thanks for the advice  :thumbsup:

looks like tery's getting a visit then!

adaa

thanks for the advice  :thumbsup:

looks like tery's getting a visit then!
seen blonde Linda ...quite fit ...not sure that's her tbh but maybe ...strange taste down below ...bit off putting ...otherwise ok.

Dodo

seen blonde Linda ...quite fit ...not sure that's her tbh but maybe ...strange taste down below ...bit off putting ...otherwise ok.
i am getting confused (which dont take a lot) what is Blond Linda's link if she is not the same girl as Blonde Lia ? External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

@ zero to hero & dodo.

There's the answer, they're different. When it comes to the girls at masshouse, Juan knows his stuff.

Offline Juankerr

To end any confusion Blond Linda used to work with Amanda. There is no link for Blond Linda as she is no longer available. :hi:

Dodo

To end any confusion Blond Linda used to work with Amanda. There is no link for Blond Linda as she is no longer available. :hi:
I'll let you know the relationship between them on Friday  :rolleyes:

pye024

I'm seeing Amanda and Tery on Saturday. I have not seen either of them before but I'm looking forward to meeting them both. I have one question... Where exactly is their flat that they work from??

Dodo

I'm seeing Amanda and Tery on Saturday. I have not seen either of them before but I'm looking forward to meeting them both. I have one question... Where exactly is their flat that they work from??
Funny you should ask.........saw them both today in their civvies as they were waiting for lift to the apartment they share with Blonde Lia whom I was visiting :P it was strange seeing them in clothes.
Their apartment is in Moor Street 300yards or so up from Moor Street Station. Entrance is through key coded entry next to the piza shop called.......err........I can't remember. It's a nice gaff.

Offline Excalibur

Was Lia a good punt Dodo? She is on my radar.