Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Xx - St Albans - Better B&S  (Read 1272 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7368323) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - Meeting took place this week. Texted in the afternoon and got reply from straight away. Had to delay 2 times but it wasn't an issue.

Rate - £130 for 1 hour

Services provided - LFK, OWO, RO, protected sex, COB

Services rejected - 69

Flat - Services building next to the train station. Free car park in premises. Bedroom and toilet were clean.

WG - The pictures in Jennifer's profile were belong to a 30 yo, somewhat mature looking Polish lady. Her face wasn't shown in AW but I believe I wasn't with the WG in the pictures. First of all she said she is 25 and she was a bit more curvy. When I questioned she said she has multiple profiles. This was looking very young and beautiful. G size very soft no drop well done amazing tits, enhanced lips, silky skin, size 12 soft arse. Facially she had a lot of make up and fake lashes but she was looking 6-7. This was B&S but strangely in a good way :D

Action - Opened the door hiding behind it, greeted me in a nice little dress. Realised this was a B&S but as I was happy with what I saw, I confirmed the services and exchanged paperwork. Quick shower and back in to the room. We started standing. Although recently confirmed her services she was trying to avoid kissing. I said "why are you not kissing" and she replied "this is kissing for me" and asked me to kiss her neck and kissed my chest  :lol: I laughed and said you must be kidding and soon she gave up and surrendered her beautiful enhanced lips. I was adamant that I was going to open her mount and by softly licking her lips and playing with her arese and tits she started to open her mouth and soon her warm tongue was in my mouth  :crazy: After enjoying this for a bit, she went down and started a verrry sloppy OWO which was very nice. I felt ready to cum and I said I want to fuck your titties. She put a bit lube on my cock and soon my old boy disappeared in her huge soft tits. As she felt I was going to cum, she put a napkin under her chin to block any cum attack. I love facial but I'm not going to spray on her face unless she wants to, right? It was her bad... She tought I was done, and lowered the napkin to see what's going on, which coincided with my primary load shooting between her titties right on her chin  :yahoo: She screamed and said "you fooled me". I promise it was an accident. :D

In the breakk we chatted for a bit and then I initiated the second round by kissing her soft lips without any resistance this time. Slowly moving down to town on her, I felt the need that I need to make this up for her. She wasn't in the mood at the beginning and did not try to get in as well but soon she slowly started to play with her titties and then grabing my hair and moving her body up and down rapidly on my tongue and soon she came with crazy tremors  :music: oh I love it. Fuck time, she put the dom on and jumped on top of me for CG, this time coming down for a kiss herself  :cool:, however she was heavy and not so energetic so I decided to switch to doggy. Fucking her big booty in doggy was fantastic, with light spanking here and there. Felt I wasn't going to cum like this so asked her to finish me off with a handjob. By this time she lost interest a bit and was giving me a mechanical wank. This wasn't helping me but I was somewhat very courageous that night with expressing my demands so I asked her to talk dirty to me and grabbed her massive tits. This helped me and soon I was ready to cum. I didn't realise she was about to take her revenge so I exploded massively in her hands and she gave the right angle at the last second I hit my own chin and neck  :dash: :dash: :dash: oh fuck I shouted but the explosion was so overwhelming that I didn't care too much and left her to enjoy her revenge.

Another shower and left around 5 mins past the clock.

Conclusion - A very mixed punting experience, definitely fun. B&S'ed but in a good way. She was young and has a body made for love, amazing breasts. Restrictions in the beginning but we overcame them as well. Left happy and relaxed but not sure I can recommend or would go back.

Online scutty brown

.............Fuck time, she put the dom on and jumped on top of me for CG, this time coming down for a kiss herself  :cool:, however she was heavy and not so energetic so I decided to switch to doggy. ........................

She was heavy? Profile reckons she's 5'5" and looks small in the photos.
You wimp!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline simon07

Thanks Mickey. Glad it turned out well in the end.
Shame they use false ID and pictures. I like to know what it is i am buying.
seems it is a trend with Russians, Brazilians and now Polish gals.

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

The photos are the same for this previous profile and a girl i did a few years back.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329145.0

Offline mickey_white

The photos are the same for this previous profile and a girl i did a few years back.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329145.0

OK so if you’ve seen this WG in the photos and thought she was in her 40s, I definitely got B&S’ed with one in 20s.  :D

Online scutty brown

if you look deep enough there was a third profile as well

everything is now indexed to this new one

Offline chatman

OK so if you’ve seen this WG in the photos and thought she was in her 40s, I definitely got B&S’ed with one in 20s.  :D

Same for me, I thought I was booking Jennifer, but when I got there, I was ushered into the bedroom and noticed her hair colour was different.
But girls do change their hair styles/colour. Then the girl I saw had tattoos on her legs!  Turned out to be her mate Sally, who was an absolutely shite punt!

I messaged 'Jennifer' after the punt and complained she had switched me. She told me if I went back, she would return half my dosh as Sally had been so poor! 
I didn't bother going back, I just put it down as a lesson learned, to pay more attention when first walking in :hi:

Offline simon07

In half a mind to see this one, just depends what might turn up as B & S. You got a 20s Polish WG? How would you rate for looks and size? Kissing is a deal breaker for me though.

How was your encounter with Polish Ana? Love to hear your review experience  :drinks:

Offline mickey_white

In half a mind to see this one, just depends what might turn up as B & S. You got a 20s Polish WG? How would you rate for looks and size? Kissing is a deal breaker for me though.

How was your encounter with Polish Ana? Love to hear your review experience  :drinks:
Went to see Ana today fir a return visit. She was asleep in the afternoon and was cold and rude so I walked. Assume she was on drugs or drunk. Shame as she was fantastic in the first meet. Review to follow.