Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LexxxyLove - Leeds  (Read 2028 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7078901) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Jumble

Review based on an hour incall from a couple of weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Text for a short notice meet - quick response, agreed a time and given the address. No real bother and simple enough.

Rented apartment near to Clarence Dock and in a busy area so fairly discreet. Loads of street parking available outside.

Looks and the girl
Definitely the lass and looks good but a bit larger and less toned than her pics would suggest. Chatty and friendly so that adds to the meet.

Services
£150 for the hour. Shower taken and into the room. Kissing (a bit of tongue but not DFK), then into OWO which she was happy to keep going with for an age. Rubber on and ridden for a while until finishing in the bag. Had a chat and out on my way.

Overall
I’d return again as a last minute option because I got what I expected and it was available at short notice (positive).

Offline Pk44

Has the buzzer to her apartment been fixed yet? The thought of having to hover outside waiting for someone to come in or out as per previous reports has put me off seeing her.

Offline Jumble

No idea mate - buzzer worked fine at a place near Brewery Wharf but for all we know it could have been a totally different rental apartment to the one with a knackered buzzer.

Offline ShadowProclamation

Earlier this year she updated her profile, to say she had relocated to another location, at Clarence Dock. The problem I had getting in, must have happened to other punters. At least she has done something about it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 07:00:01 pm by ShadowProclamation »

Offline Pk44

Cheers fellas, helpful info.