Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Lady - Scarborough  (Read 700 times)

3 review(s) for Miss Classy (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Williams56

External Link/Members Only

£100/1 hour

Comms - Initially via AW email, was given phone number once date was accepted.

Location - Tidy house, residential street very close to main shopping area. Lovely tasteful bedroom, shower available, felt clean and safe.

Lady - Claims to be 58, I doubt she'll see 65 again. But very trim. I'd say size 10, small soft breasts that have retained their shape, topped with large nipples. Very tight and fresh down below.

Meeting - Started with light kissing, moved onto OWO which she was in no rush to finish, evolved into 69. Then on with a cover for cowgirl and finished in missionary. Had her eyes closed whenever facing me (no jokes please), I requested some dirty talk which was ignored rather than declined. She did decline doggie as she felt her back couldn't take it.  Once finished some small talk, she obviously was - perhaps still is - very familiar with the swinging scene in Leeds, also told me that being on AW is her "hobby"

I've gone for Neutral as I don't think we 'clicked' and speculate that she may have pulled her punches. Equally I suspect that YMMV depending on the connection you make with her.

But. If OWO is your thing and you're curious about visting a very trim pensioner, you could do a lot worse especially at this price point. Horses for courses!

Offline Thermal

I mentioned the age thing in my review too. She really needs to change that because she can't be close to 58 anymore!

We seemed to click though and things went very smoothly, although she was reluctant to try missionary with me, probably because I carry a little bit of weight.

I'd see her again though if I ever got the itch, mainly for the BJ.