Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Disney Sexythai - Aldershot  (Read 2653 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7412767) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline faquin1

External Link/Members Only

Another one I've seen more than once and wanted to do a quick review before the year end. Before I think I have to renew the membership and go through the bitcoin thing again?

She is sweet and friendly. Slim, pretty body and face. The pictures are let's say half accurate. Let me explain: the pictures are accurate except she's been made more petite. Like she's been made to look like a size 6 when she's actually a size 10. Proportions are all the same though (except cock) and she is slim, attractive and feminine.

If you look at I think her private photo's, her cock is massive and out of proportion with her body. In real life her cock is, too me at least, quite big indeed. It's not the cock in the photo that has been enlarged, but the body made smaller - in my opinion.

She does a great massage at the start, BJ, then says she wants to fuck you. Which she does until you can't take anymore and tell her to stop. Then you fuck her, chat, offered a shower and leave. That has been my experience at least and thoroughly enjoyable.

Online charliepie

Her cock does look large in her private gallery, are we allowed to post pictures here?

Offline scouting

Her cock does look large in her private gallery, are we allowed to post pictures here?

Before you get in trouble charlie, rule 29;

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted.

Online charliepie

Thanks for that, though I'm sure I've seen verification photos posted on some threads.

Offline scouting

Thanks for that, though I'm sure I've seen verification photos posted on some threads.

Yes, old threads. They did used to be allowed, hence the fact that we can still see a whole list of them if eg you search an AW profile no and a veripic had been captured. I referenced some in my early reviews before they were banned. It does make sense, clearly the veripic is something personal, not what the SP is advertising.