Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok and Phuket trip December 2023  (Read 2810 times)

Offline Bartolomeo

First off, Thailand is amazing. Weather was perfect, people are friendly, so much to see, and food is excellent.

The punting part of the trip was very disappointing for me. It was good to experience, but I would have rather saved the money and used it on a primo booking here.

Day 1
Landed late afternoon. I was supposed to land around 4pm but flight was slightly delayed, took longer than expected to get through customs, baggage, and actually get a bolt to pick me up. I also went down to airport basement level to exchange money so that ate bit of time too. Worst was the traffic trying to get to my hotel in Sukhumvit. It took well over 2 hours to get there! I was told by driver and hotel staff that Friday traffic from late afternoon through the night is the worst by a long way.

Anyway it was night time by time I got to hotel. I did a bit of explore around the area and got food. It was 11pm and I was tired, but wanted some quick action. Used TF and picked a girl who was online and had given me a like. She was in 20s, and looked cute. Girl next day look about her, which I found attractive.
2500k ST. Couldn't talk her down. Said she would "give me a good feeling". Confirmed services and she arrived half hour later. She was stand offish from the start when I went down to collect her and probably should have binned her off then.

Had a shower together and there was 0 intimacy. She mentioned I was big couple times (i'm bang average penis size in UK). I had to initiate kissing and it was closed lip. Thought i'd give here RO to get her warmed up. She seemed to be slightly enjoying it. Her agreed OWO did not happen. Put on condom and absolute rubbish bj. I was bored so got her in mish. Rubbish here too. Just lay there and could tell she was struggling with my size (which she confirmed after), and I wanted this shitshow over so I finished up as quickly as possible.

She wasn't actually Thai and was vietnamese. Didn't manage to take screenshot of TF profile but her line ID was: moon04122

Day 2
Went to Aya massage and funnily enough picked out Linda who from picture I told myself not to pick. But in real life, she looked like a pocket rocket, and she was beaming at me whenever I looked at her from the lineup, which gave me good feeling. She was Mongolian so 2 days in Thailand and I had failed to fuck an actual Thai woman  :lol:
Was very friendly and encouraged groping. Kissing was open mouthed but no tongue. blowjob with condom was meh. Missionary position to finish.

In the night, I checked out Soi Cowboy, but it was really not my thing. Far too many people and the women trying to attract attention outside the bars were not anyone i'd really want to drop money for lady drinks on, then barfine, and then ST rate on top.

Day 3
Went to Bamboobkk massage and saw Ja. I had booked previous day and went for the 2 hour vip deal at 2700k. I thought she was quite gorgeous. I found her very attractive facially with curly hair and dark skin tone. Great petite body with full tits and she also had nicely painted nails and toenails. She was also super friendly and smiley.

Surprisingly good massage. Good OWO. Decided on missionary position to start and asked if she did kissing. It was open mouthed. After I came, she gave me more massage. Got me hard again, and then combo of OWO and HJ. She really went for it, but as is usual I struggle to cum so quickly a 2nd time, so I stopped her. I should have asked for condom and fucked her some more, but the massages had been so relaxing I was not bothered.

Like previous massage place, Ja was very professional, which meant there was not any passion or feeling of her wanting to get any enjoyment from her side.

Day 4
Full day of sightseeing and then went to see Muay Thai fights

Day 5
Flew to Phuket and went to Patong. In the night, met with Ratcha520 off TF. I found her very pretty. Her body was girl next door type.

Anyway service wise, she was best by far of all the women I saw in Thailand. Actual FK, OWO. Very responsive in RO and she thanked me for making her cum. Fucked her first time in missionary until I came and then 2nd time doggy while I stood at edge of bed. It was quite hot watching her gripping on the bedsheets. Once I got bit tired, got her in cowgirl, but we couldn't really get good fit or rhythm going and I went soft.

Chatted after and she stayed for the 2 hours she had agreed to. This was the only girl (and maybe Ja) that I would see again.

Day 6
Sightseeing and got back around 9pm. Decided to just have some beers at bar and people watch.

Day 7
Booked someone named Voonsen something or other off TF. She had 3500k rate for 3 hours and 4k for all night, which I was tempted to do and go with her to Illuzion nightclub, but she was not into the idea. I didn't manage to screenshot her profile but she's the person in last pic I attached and her name had 'Voonsen' in it.

She turned up an hour late. She was pretty with a nice petite body. Not as pretty as pics but I expected that. She was smiley and friendly, and then asked what I wanted to do and if we should go dinner or drinks. I said might be up for drink but let's fuck first.
She was completely useless. Lip kissing, rubbish OWO which included lengthy wiping away. Was like I was giving RO to a dead person. Moved it on and she put lube in. Did missionary for bit and then she put lube on my cock this time. Finished up.

She then spent an absolute age in bathroom. Then she was talking to her mum using voicenotes. Decided to show me some attention by absent mindedly stroking my cock while still carrying on this convo. She started rubbing for few seconds with foot which for some reason started to work and I got hard. Once she was done with her convo and managed to get me properly hard, I fucked her in doggy, which again, was like fucking an inanimate object.

By this point, I was just bored and told her she could go, which she was happy enough to do. Had not even been an hour.

Had food and soon after went to an incall for a 'sexy massage'. Lovely444TH off TF. She was naturally pretty and had a nice slim body. Her pics looked far better because she had make up on in them.

The massage was rubbish and lasted a few minutes. Fucked her in missionary and doggy, but couldn't cum. She suggested HJ but that was not working for me either. Had a shower and left within 30 minutes. I could have fucked her for longer but again she was just professional and no passion.

The next several days i'm at an event in more remote part of Phuket and not risking arranging any TF visits.

Last day
Back in Bangkok and went to Wonder Massage. Poor line up girls. Ended up with someone called Bell who looked hot in her clothes and seemed cute.

Her teeth were very bad. It was like she had veneers removed. She was petite with good size tits but had bit of a rounded belly. Zany too, but in a fun way.

She kept mentioning my size but at same time, kept wanting my cock pressed up against her during shower. Always wanted me to grope her boobs, ass, or finger her. Did missionary, cowigrl, and doggy. She kept making wincing faces and noises, so checked if she was ok. Anyway from talking with her, I got the feeling she does it because she thinks that's what men want. Might be the case as apparently they get lot of asian customers.

TF is clearly damn good way to arrange punts, but ended up being a miss for me. The stunners (in my opinion) were asking for a lot (4k+ with very limited service, although some of the women I saw that said they kissed and OWO were pretty much liars). With messaging, lot of times, I was getting either no replies even if they messaged or liked me first, or I would get promising few messages with someone, and then nothing when it comes to confirming services or trying to book. Sometimes they would message next day when I've already moved on.
Also as this was sightseeing trip, it was difficult for me to plan as I didn't know how long things would take and didn't want to cut things short, so short notice booking would work better for me, but that can be difficult. Similary trying to book day or more in advance was same. Ideal seemed to be trying to get hold of them in morning/afternoon to set something up for the night.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 05:03:15 pm by Bartolomeo »

Offline Bartolomeo

Also I should mention that in Patong, the tourist women, especially russians, that I saw walking around were absolutely stunning.

Pattaya may have been lot better for me, as seemed to be far more heavily tattooed and good bodied women profiles on TF than in Bangkok or Phuket. If i'm ever back in Thailand, i'll give Pattaya a go for pure punting focus

Offline Plazar100

Thanks for the review!

I'm totally with you, I get no enjoyment from pumping a lifeless piece of meat, I'd much rather have a wank

Offline southcoastpunter

I'm totally with you, I get no enjoyment from pumping a lifeless piece of meat, I'd much rather have a wank

me too - i doubt many guys do.

But i have to say that from the 25 (ish) punts i had from TF in Bangkok, Pattaya and Patong this year, only one was less than "great". I can't help but wonder if their was something about the OP or the way he went about it that contributed to a less than successful punt for him. If you read the other reviews from guys in Thailand, they too, seem to generally have had good punts.  (just saying it seems strange!!)

Offline Marmalade

Quite remarkable someone going to Thailand and having a crap time. I agree Patpong can get a bit samey after a while but when so much of BKK is like a sweetie shop then it’s sad indeed. Not only that, but opportunities with freelancers, and not to mention immediate vicinity of BKK like Pattaya but the easy-reach short flights to Angeles City & Subic, Singapore, Bali and Cambodia make it very easy to pop out for variations if getting bored. BKK is a punting a hub, outstripping anywhere in Europe, even Berlin.

The only reason not to like it is when (to quote JRC) all SE Asians start to look the same, as if they’ve been hit in the face with a wok.

Then it’s time to go to South America!

Offline londonchap

Quite remarkable someone going to Thailand and having a crap time
Reading between the lines, it appears that the 'TF' app was the root cause of his problems. I was in Phuket last year, and punted exclusively with bar girls, and had a bloody brilliant time. The best girls were the ones from the smaller bars, who had less ego and asked less money. They were only marginally less dolled up than the tarty ones asking twice the rate, and they worked much harder for their money.

Offline Marmalade

Reading between the lines, it appears that the 'TF' app was the root cause of his problems. I was in Phuket last year, and punted exclusively with bar girls, and had a bloody brilliant time. The best girls were the ones from the smaller bars, who had less ego and asked less money. They were only marginally less dolled up than the tarty ones asking twice the rate, and they worked much harder for their money.

Yes i quite agree. But it sounds like you got the hang of how things work in Thailand. I think using an app there misses half the fun. Just go out get a sense of what works. It’s still possible to luck out of course, especially if it was his first trip, but live and learn. Smaller bars works well in AC too, and as a general attitude in most places. Top venues, fancy clothes and make-up, all cost money and don’t necessarily relate to quality.

Offline clivethomas

Punted a Mongolian and Vietnamese (in Thailand??) and then those massage places with the fixed price are always just a routine and never going to be GFE

There is no substitute for meeting them out and about, especially in the clubs where the girl can pick and choose who she wants to get with much easier but TF is still pretty good.  You can find any look, age, size you want on there and a quick call to verify their real looks can smooth over some of the issues.  That bird in pic 3 looks like a nightmare just from the pic

Offline Bartolomeo

Yea it was my first time doing this, and you live and learn.

Punted a Mongolian and Vietnamese (in Thailand??) and then those massage places with the fixed price are always just a routine and never going to be GFE

Didn't do it on purpose lol. Can you tell the difference between different asian nationalities just by looking?