Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANGELINA GORGEOUS - Chelmsford  (Read 3427 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7483481) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

When:

2 punts in November 2023

Booking & Comms:

Initially slow – but once she responded, replies were prompt. It’s not the girl responding, it’s her friend.

Chelmsford Central

The Girl:

Exactly like her pictures. She stands around 5’6”. Lovely, juicy, suckable natural tits, with responsive nipples (C/D Cup). Natural fulsome arse that squashes in and out. Size 8, tight waist, no body fat. Age, I would guess mid twenties. She uses google translate, as her English is pretty much non-existent. She told me she was starting English language classes this week, so that should improve.

The Fee

Punt 1 £90 - 30 mins – including OW and French kissing

Punt 2 £160 – 60 mins – Including OWO and French kissing

The Punt

There was no intel or reviews on her, the profile was only created in November, so that wasn’t unusual. But a reverse image search found nothing, so that was a good sign.
Upon arrival I was greeted by Angelina in the same red sexy underwear she has on in her profile pictures. (2nd punt she made a point to tell me she was wearing a different black set). She put on some Brazilian music, and after exchanging the fee, I undressed in the room. (No was shower offered on either punt).

We were straight in to full on DFK, mutual standing groping. I pulled her bra down to reveal a lovely pair of natural tits that welcomed my lips and tongue. She reached for a condom and started OW, good but nothing earth shattering.

Angelina got on the end of the bed on all fours, with her arse facing me. I didn’t need any encouragement and soon found myself deep insider her moist pussy. I pumped away and was enjoying watch her arse squash in and out as I went about my work. From behind she took several opportunities to look back at me and encourage me verbally. The rear view is great, she has a lovey arse to waist ratio and her blonde hair drapes over her back.

I suggested a change of position and asked her to get on top. She rode me well held her body close to me, squashing her tits in to my chest, moaning in my ear, pumping her arse up and down. She had a slight reposition and sat up so that I could watch those juicy titties bouncing about. That also gave me an opportunity to grope and slurp on them.
Back down close to me again and she pumped away like fury, moaning in my ear – I unloaded in the bag. It’s unusual for me to cum with the girl on top, but she was just so sexy.

Second punt was pretty much the same, we started with laying on the bed and masturbating, OWO this time, CG, Missionary (Plenty of DFK), and I had her legs up on my shoulders. It ended with a doggy finale.

We lay on the bed side by side and had a little chit chat after both punts, using her basic English and Google translate. She is keen to learn and asks lots of questions.

She bid me farewell with a kiss.

Would I return / Verdict

I already did and would have had another session, but I see she’s moved on to Hemel Hempstead.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

keeping em to yourself.... nice work she looks fit sure she will be back!

Online PilotMan

keeping em to yourself.... nice work she looks fit sure she will be back!

She was only there for 1 week. When I saw her the second time, it was the day before she left.

She never mentioned to me that she was leaving, I was quite surprised, she asked me to visit her again  :unknown:

She did say she was having problems with the neighbours, so who knows  :timeout:

Offline simon07

Damm. I have a cold and so punting for now.

Offline muddy funxter

She was only there for 1 week. When I saw her the second time, it was the day before she left.

She never mentioned to me that she was leaving, I was quite surprised, she asked me to visit her again  :unknown:

She did say she was having problems with the neighbours, so who knows  :timeout:

Top man, top gun. was joking always nice when they do that.

Offline Topmanm6

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

When:

2 punts in November 2023

Booking & Comms:

Initially slow – but once she responded, replies were prompt. It’s not the girl responding, it’s her friend.

Chelmsford Central

The Girl:

Exactly like her pictures. She stands around 5’6”. Lovely, juicy, suckable natural tits, with responsive nipples (C/D Cup). Natural fulsome arse that squashes in and out. Size 8, tight waist, no body fat. Age, I would guess mid twenties. She uses google translate, as her English is pretty much non-existent. She told me she was starting English language classes this week, so that should improve.

The Fee

Punt 1 £90 - 30 mins – including OW and French kissing

Punt 2 £160 – 60 mins – Including OWO and French kissing

The Punt

There was no intel or reviews on her, the profile was only created in November, so that wasn’t unusual. But a reverse image search found nothing, so that was a good sign.
Upon arrival I was greeted by Angelina in the same red sexy underwear she has on in her profile pictures. (2nd punt she made a point to tell me she was wearing a different black set). She put on some Brazilian music, and after exchanging the fee, I undressed in the room. (No was shower offered on either punt).

We were straight in to full on DFK, mutual standing groping. I pulled her bra down to reveal a lovely pair of natural tits that welcomed my lips and tongue. She reached for a condom and started OW, good but nothing earth shattering.

Angelina got on the end of the bed on all fours, with her arse facing me. I didn’t need any encouragement and soon found myself deep insider her moist pussy. I pumped away and was enjoying watch her arse squash in and out as I went about my work. From behind she took several opportunities to look back at me and encourage me verbally. The rear view is great, she has a lovey arse to waist ratio and her blonde hair drapes over her back.

I suggested a change of position and asked her to get on top. She rode me well held her body close to me, squashing her tits in to my chest, moaning in my ear, pumping her arse up and down. She had a slight reposition and sat up so that I could watch those juicy titties bouncing about. That also gave me an opportunity to grope and slurp on them.
Back down close to me again and she pumped away like fury, moaning in my ear – I unloaded in the bag. It’s unusual for me to cum with the girl on top, but she was just so sexy.

Second punt was pretty much the same, we started with laying on the bed and masturbating, OWO this time, CG, Missionary (Plenty of DFK), and I had her legs up on my shoulders. It ended with a doggy finale.

We lay on the bed side by side and had a little chit chat after both punts, using her basic English and Google translate. She is keen to learn and asks lots of questions.

She bid me farewell with a kiss.

Would I return / Verdict

I already did and would have had another session, but I see she’s moved on to Hemel Hempstead.

Hidden Image/Members Only

What would you rate her facially out of 10? She looks a stunner in the pics but is it the same story after seeing her in person.

Online PilotMan

What would you rate her facially out of 10? She looks a stunner in the pics but is it the same story after seeing her in person.

As per my review

"Exactly like her pictures"

Online PilotMan

Recent name change

now called

"LITTLE PETITE ANGEL"

Online PilotMan

Just checking the profile, there's just been another name change and all pictures have been removed, apart from one covering her face.

The profile has had the hallmarks of the B&S crew operating around Fitzrovia for several weeks. I suspect a new girl(s) and therefore B&S, will be using this profile soon.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 05:50:08 pm by PilotMan »