Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VS Brazilian Mechanical P&D - Norwich  (Read 259 times)

Offline WestMids74

Went against all of my punting instincts and paid the price. Was in Norwich for a night and fancied Brazilian. Had a quick look on VS, sent off a few texts and this one happened to text back first. Quick shower and I was off into central Norwich. No check for reviews, legit images etc etc so no one to blame except myself!

Figured I'd review anyway to warn other potential punters. Saw this girl - External Link/Members Only

Although she was sharing a flat with her mate - External Link/Members Only
Who I also texted and she gave me the same address.

When I got to the flat I was let in by SP I was booked in to see and I saw her mate just lounging around on the sofa in PJ's.

Anyway, the ad for the SP I saw claims she is 28. More like late 30's early 40's. Should've walked but didn't as she was still quite attractive and had a good set of bolt ons.

Very mechanical P&D proceeded. I was her last client of the day and you could tell. Handed over 80 notes for 30 minutes worth but I reckon I was in there for 15 tops. She wanted £20 extra for OWO which she hadn't made clear on her ad or over text.

Shit BJ for a couple of minutes before she initiated sex and tried to make me cum as fast as possible. I knew I was in for a shit punt at this point so just wanted to get my nut off and leave. Pounded away in doggy until the bag was filled.

No pleasantries exchanged as she stood stark naked holding the flat door open for me to leave ASAP. It was clear she was done with the day and her attitude was poor.

One to avoid although I can't really blame anyone but myself. Lesson learnt!