Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Placer Madrid -review  (Read 1383 times)

Offline exitonly

Short couple of days in Madrid. Stayed nearby the Bernabau, with a fair few decent hotel and restaurant options . Placer is a 25 min walk away .. enough to get the heart up and running. Pre booked Victoria -http://www.placermadrid.es/galeria/victoria/
Reading between the cryptic translation on Spalumi.. she was much prettier that I expected to be honest.. really easy and friendly.. most Comms were done with a live translator (software) on the phone, i'd say mid 30s really cute body, bolt ones and a soft haired stubbly minge.. started with a long Dfk session continued in shower, RO, BBBJ,  Doggy.. where I popped it up her arse, swapped Dom's and back in mish.. CIM finish.. sat around chatting and fecking about for the last 15 mins, shower and off.
 Venue and operations as welcoming as usual.. 100 Euro all in... Oh plus a free bottle of water on entry
....to the villa

Offline Spurt

Visited here on a recent brief trip, I will get around to a review when time permits.
Excellent set up and thanks to all whose contribution pointed me in that direction.
Almost worth another flying visit just checking on footie fixtures for an alibi.