Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna Filipino - Leeds Apartments in LS10  (Read 2171 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6901330) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline AbuKhanda47

Rihanna Filipino. 

External Link/Members Only

£140 (+£30 Anal)
60 mins

Comms
Arranged by text and lucky me I was booked in within an hour. She said her friend does the texting which is why the English is good when replying. She doesn’t answer calls. Rihanna really struggles with English. You know she’s understood you when she smiles from ear to ear and her eyes light up - like it’s something great she’s achieved. I found this cute.

Lovely apartments in LS10. No issues getting in/out. But finding the right Block was confusing and her instructions were not very clear.

The girl
Absolutely beautiful. As you can see I very rarely leave reviews and tend to find a sp and stick to her. But after all these Positive reviews of Rihanna were coming up I had to have a go. I’ve just got back home and I really felt like she needs another positive from me. As others have said she’s absolutely tiny but perfectly proportioned and very fit. She has a lovely smile. Her breasts look real and are big for her size and her nipples are huge and likes to have them sucked on.

The action
I got Owo at no extra cost. In round 1 her Owo was somewhat light and not deepthroat. But in round 2 she did it the way I like and was going in deep but she likes to control it and not be forced. She was happy to spit and make it sloppy. We had sex in several positions mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. which she’s more than happy to do. And she was happy to do the work if you’re lazy basket like me! For round 2 again we tried several positions her Owo was much better and I opted to then add Anal for this to help me cum again. Had to break off to get £30 extra. I still struggled but then she sat up on the bed while I stood at the side and gave me a very sloppy deepthroat while fingering my arse and she was really going for it. Props to her as she really didn’t want me leaving without that second pop - her finger in my arse and with other hand squeezing my balls did the trick I came all over her tits. Happy days. We were both drenched in sweat so in to the shower and out of the building in exactly 60 minutes.

Downside
Her English is pretty much not there and her friend who manages the texting doesn’t update her with any requests you may have agreed to. Second downside is she seems to travel around a lot so she said she’s in Leeds for another 2/3 nights then gone again.

Would I return?
I would if she had more regular availability in Leeds.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 08:31:18 pm by AbuKhanda47 »