Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Dany Suad - Milton Keynes  (Read 1871 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Location - nice apartment in central MK (the same building that all SPs seem to use)
Coms - straight forward by whatsapp
Services - mutual  OWO, kissing and she topped me
Looks - exactly like her photos and videos (see xvideos)...cock circa 7.5" and lots of girth - rock hard throughout.
Rates - £150hr/£100half - I paid for one hour (didn't request cum but imagine it's probably extra)

I visited Dany in early April on the back of reading an excellent review by another member.

I usually try to write reviews within a day or two of the meet so that everything is fresh in my memory but recently I've been very busy so this review is somewhat overdue. Precise details aren't now so fresh in my mind so I'll keep this relatively brief.

Was very impressed when she opened the door - looked just like her pics and was fully made up and all decked out in exactly the outfit I had requested (light blue lingerie which features in several pics including the white stockings and even the same blue shoes)...presentation could not have been better and her manner was warm and friendly.

The session included lots of mutual OWO and light French kissing and then her fucking me in numerous positions - she has a fantastic cock...probably one of the best looking I have encountered ....it even included (at her behest) me sitting reverse cowboy astride her at the edge of the bed in front of the mirrored wardrobe so we could both watch - seeing myself full frontal, bouncing up and down on her with a raging boner between my legs was great, and definitely a first! Action ended with her stroking me to a fantastic orgasm while gently fucking me in missionary.

It was a fantastic fuck - she manages to take control and be dominant but all in a gentle (though firm) and sensual way, rather than a 'I'm going to hand you your arse on a plate' style.

My only complaint is that I paid up for the whole hour rather than just 30 minutes as we had agreed a versatile session - I was very keen to fuck her for a bit before reversing roles - however in the end only she did the fucking....she would have been (or so she claimed) ok with me fucking her as the concluding act but said (not until we were well into the action) that she wouldn't be able to fuck me if I fucked her first...that she struggles to get hard after being fucked.

All in all an excellent session and if looking for a friendly, great looking, sensual style top with a heavenly cock then I would not hesitate  to recommend!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 10:13:16 am by ptt67 »