Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Nati - Slough  (Read 1788 times)

Offline BigKazzz

Profile : External Link/Members Only

Will keep the review short so here goes...

Easy comms over text, paid £100 for 30 minutes. Found her attractive in pictures and that cock looked great on the Birchplace video!

Got to the location and she buzzed me in, she looked amazing with red lips, a gown that was blatantly see through showing off those lovely tits and fairly thick flaccid cock in her panties.

I went for a shower for 5 minutes to feel fresh and get ready for her, came out and immediately into kissing and her sucking my already hard cock. The sad part is she struggled to get hard due to cumming earlier with a client, but she really tried which I appreciated a lot.

She gives a great blowjob in all fairness, and managed to get hard as she sucked me off...worth nothing she was only semi hard but it was nice and thick...not as long as mine but definitely heavy and girthy. I was up for fucking each other so I began pounding her in doggy which she seemed to love, then she wanted to fuck me...but it was a struggle (don't think I'm cut out to be a bottom!) Had to stop as it caused me a lot of pain so I ended the session by fucking her from behind and cumming in the dom.

Kisses to say bye and that was that!