Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Earthquake in southern Turkey and North Syria  (Read 244 times)

Online mr.bluesky

It looks like the death toll has now reached 9000 people after the recent earthquake in this area. A terrible tragedy. Hopefully more people will be found alive and recovered from the rubble . A lot of countries have rallied round to offer aid and support and the news shows people  removing rubble with their bare hands looking for survivor's working day and night in freezing conditions.  We are so fortunate to live in a country that does not suffer from natural disasters like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes

Offline anyfucker

Syria is still subject to western sanctions and many crowd funding platforms ban sending money to Syria.

Offline FLYING BLUE

BBC news this morning suggesting 10,000 are now dead & many more to follow suit.

Awful, tragic & sad - my thoughts go out to both countries.
FB

Online myothernameis

Watching the buildings just collapsing, was so horrific, and with in a few seconds, total destruction

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

You'd think in places like that they'd just build one or two story brick or wood houses.

I know that Japanese have anti earthquake buildings but thats a more advanced nation etc.

And yet in that sad place, Allepo, they are having to negoite to bring in aid with various rebel factions:(

You'd think that Mr Putin could have diverted some of his new offensive tropps to help there!..

Online mr.bluesky

BBC news this morning suggesting 10,000 are now dead & many more to follow suit.

Awful, tragic & sad - my thoughts go out to both countries.
FB

I think what makes the casualties so high is the fact the earthquake struck in the early hours of the morning when most people would have been asleep, and they seem to all live in high rise blocks of flats / apartments. Very little chance to get out of the building.

Online mills_and_bhuna

You'd think in places like that they'd just build one or two story brick or wood houses.

I know that Japanese have anti earthquake buildings but thats a more advanced nation etc.

And yet in that sad place, Allepo, they are having to negoite to bring in aid with various rebel factions:(

You'd think that Mr Putin could have diverted some of his new offensive tropps to help there!..
The US troops are closer.
Oh I forgot.
They have oil to steal and sanctions to enforce.

Offline anyfucker

The US troops are closer.
Oh I forgot.
They have oil to steal and sanctions to enforce.
they sure are, not even

US sanctions block Syria from receiving aid, purchasing emergency supplies: Syrian FM
External Link/Members Only

Countries that have stepped up to help

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Looks like the buiding inspectors might have ben a tad lax;!..