Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi at Flairs Dewsbury  (Read 4414 times)

indianushanka

External Link/Members Only

Went to Flair's in Dewsbury,  the reception guy was very welcoming and friendly. There was only one girl free, Demi, she looks gorgeous and sexy size 8, with nice perky boobs I was offered her and I happily obliged.

In to the room we went, I paid her £40 and thereafter she joined me after my shower. Had some nice small talk, no kissing was offered, I would've liked to for an extra £10.

Anyways, she joined me onto the bed, gave me a lotion massage, and offered me her nice tits to have a nice suck. Then it was onto oral with condom. Again no option was offered for oral without, she seemed mechanical and going through the motions so I didn't ask for OWO. Her sucking skills were fast and had a good action, was rather good to look at I must say!

After a few minute, she said let's go on to sex, suggested doggy, I obliged so to have a nice look at her sexy ass. Doggy was good, she thrusted nicely and her pussy was tight enough...then I suggested to go on top to get some body contact, when kissing her cheeks she didn't let me, really would've liked to kiss her on the lips to get romantic and a GFE, but she wasn't keen. I carried on and after a few minutes I came. Demi was good but nothing special, offering true GFE and enthusiasm would be nice for a few quid extra.   
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 09:18:44 pm by indianushanka »

Offline wristjob

Hiyas.

I went to flair once and walked. The place looked good, big spacious and tidy. The reception guy had a book with all the face pictures of the girls which was a good touch. The problem was they seemed to be a mix of old hags and girls who don't do anything beyond the basic. I ended up going to the room with a girl, getting told she didn't do kissing/OWO so I just walked.

There's the office there too who looked very promising when they started but seem to have lost interest in trying of late. Depends who you get as to what's on offer.

indianushanka

Hiyas.

I went to flair once and walked. The place looked good, big spacious and tidy. The reception guy had a book with all the face pictures of the girls which was a good touch. The problem was they seemed to be a mix of old hags and girls who don't do anything beyond the basic. I ended up going to the room with a girl, getting told she didn't do kissing/OWO so I just walked.

There's the office there too who looked very promising when they started but seem to have lost interest in trying of late. Depends who you get as to what's on offer.

Yes, its pot luck at the office, each girl does her own thing...
as far as flairs goes, it is a very basic service, I know many punters would pay a few quid extra for kissing, romance,...a true gf experience, I wish that option existed.