Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Philippines recommendation for newbie  (Read 8430 times)

Offline Kamilondon

Hi guys, after the crap last few years everyone has had, and business doing well.
I’m thinking of visiting the Philippines some time this year if things go to plan, I will probably go for 3/4 weeks, what would be the best time of year to visit? I don’t like it when it’s too hot!
And what places would you split my time there? Meaning what cities to split my times.
Any advice would be great.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Colston36

Hi guys, after the crap last few years everyone has had, and business doing well.
I’m thinking of visiting the Philippines some time this year if things go to plan, I will probably go for 3/4 weeks, what would be the best time of year to visit? I don’t like it when it’s too hot!
And what places would you split my time there? Meaning what cities to split my times.
Any advice would be great.

Well, that's a country with millions of poor people about half female from which you can draw your own conclusions... but one thing I seriously recommend: visit one of the islands. They really are paradise. Sorry if this isn't more helpful: I was there on business with my ex. I wager someone on here will be more specific.

Offline petethompson

All depends what you are after, if its just girls and bar action then head to Angles and walking street. If its culture and an understanding of the culture and history of the place then head to Palawan and Banaue. If its miles of beach then Borocay is your place. You just need to decide on what it is you are after.

Offline Kamilondon

Thanks for the reply, I am open to any places anyone can recommend, know it’s a major punting destination, and I do like the Filipina ladies, Asian looks but more curves than the Thai birds.

Offline Kamilondon

All depends what you are after, if its just girls and bar action then head to Angles and walking street. If its culture and an understanding of the culture and history of the place then head to Palawan and Banaue. If its miles of beach then Borocay is your place. You just need to decide on what it is you are after.

Thanks, well I obviously want some action wherever I will go 😝 just want any recommendations on how to split my time of 3 /4 weeks,  have read that a week is more than enough in Angles, would you agree?

Offline petethompson

I would agree a week to 10 days is more than enough in Angles because apart from the bars and girls there isn't much else to do. I would suggest a week there to find your feet then head off to the islands for some R&R and sightseeing and back to Angles before you head home. Don't forget that you will find girls everywhere not just in Angles. I was propositioned by 4-6 young girls all offering to come to my room for a good time about 5 minutes after I stepped outside my hotel in Makati. The big shopping mall coffee shops are also good places to meet up.

Offline Kamilondon

I would agree a week to 10 days is more than enough in Angles because apart from the bars and girls there isn't much else to do. I would suggest a week there to find your feet then head off to the islands for some R&R and sightseeing and back to Angles before you head home. Don't forget that you will find girls everywhere not just in Angles. I was propositioned by 4-6 young girls all offering to come to my room for a good time about 5 minutes after I stepped outside my hotel in Makati. The big shopping mall coffee shops are also good places to meet up.

I have travelled in Europe extensively including ukraine and have done very well there with civvies, just costing me food and drink. My plan is to do the same in Philippines

Offline BDiONU

I have travelled in Europe extensively including ukraine and have done very well there with civvies, just costing me food and drink. My plan is to do the same in Philippines
Learn a little tagalog it'll go a long way!!  No need to say salamat po!  ;-)

Offline Kamilondon

Learn a little tagalog it'll go a long way!!  No need to say salamat po!  ;-)

I have read that English is commonly spoken, or am I wrong in that ?

Offline Sparky22

External Link/Members Only

Officially open again next month

Does anyone have current info if nightlife is open in key spots e.g. Burgos / Angeles ????

Offline jonn

I was last in Phils in 2019 for a couple of months.
Manila is a shit hole, there ain't much to do apart from chase girls, I get very bored of it after 2-3 days. Makati is the main place for girly bars, you can find a lot of info on the internet. I liked the set up at the LA cafe in malate if it's still open.
Plan your trip carefully, if you try to travel to too many places you spend all your time on planes, ferries and trikes.
Don't ask advice of where to go from a pinay, they have a very different view of what is nice and the chances are they've never been there anyway

Cebu is good to visit with some nice beaches. You can get the ferry to Bohol which is ok. Cebu city is  a reasonable place to stay with plenty of girls around. Moalboal and oslob are not too far and have nice beaches.

A three hour bus ride from Manila and a ferry is Puerto galera, some girls are available in Sabah in the big Apple pub, a few Gogo bars here too.

If you travel to smaller places girls may be difficult to find, consider taking one along if you find one you like.

Places like el Nido in Palawan are nice but it's an effort to travel there.

Davao might be worth a visit if you have time.

There are two obvious dating sites for ph, Cupid & DIA.

Offline Markus

For me personally Cebu is still the best place.  You avoid the hustle and bustle of Manila/Makati and enjoy some scenic beaches along with a relaxed atmospheres and plenty of women available.   Less pollution as well as bigger hotel rooms/apartments in the mid tier price range ($40 a night upwards). Easiest way to meet up is by one of the apps or just go for a walk in Ayala mall.  Just be careful it isn’t a ladyboy who propositions you as plenty of those in Cebu (unless that’s your deal)

The apps I recommend are Pinalove (pay the subscription fee for unlimited messaging once trip is planned), Filipino Cupid is more for serious relations but still plenty of P4P available.  Avoid the resorts at Lapu Lapu as they can get expensive especially if you are there longer than a few weeks.  Expensive in SE Asian standards,  pretty reasonable by European standards.

Palawan is the paradise island and used for plenty of movies/television series but it can get quite expensive accommodation wise.

Offline Kamilondon

For me personally Cebu is still the best place.  You avoid the hustle and bustle of Manila/Makati and enjoy some scenic beaches along with a relaxed atmospheres and plenty of women available.   Less pollution as well as bigger hotel rooms/apartments in the mid tier price range ($40 a night upwards). Easiest way to meet up is by one of the apps or just go for a walk in Ayala mall.  Just be careful it isn’t a ladyboy who propositions you as plenty of those in Cebu (unless that’s your deal)

The apps I recommend are Pinalove (pay the subscription fee for unlimited messaging once trip is planned), Filipino Cupid is more for serious relations but still plenty of P4P available.  Avoid the resorts at Lapu Lapu as they can get expensive especially if you are there longer than a few weeks.  Expensive in SE Asian standards,  pretty reasonable by European standards.

Palawan is the paradise island and used for plenty of movies/television series but it can get quite expensive accommodation wise.

Would you say it’s better to book hotels or Airbnb’s?  When I usually travel around Europe I mostly book Airbnb, unless it’s only for a couple of nights.

Offline BDiONU

I have read that English is commonly spoken, or am I wrong in that ?
It is a source of pride that people speak English (although you'll sometimes find it's American English) because they all know they need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps to get out of poverty.  The girls, in particular, think it's REALLY cute if you can speak a few words.
Salamat - Thank you
Walang Anuman - You're welcome
Kumusta ka - How are you?
Mabuti po - I'm good
and one you hear all the time OK lang - OK

Offline Markus

It is a source of pride that people speak English (although you'll sometimes find it's American English) because they all know they need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps to get out of poverty.  The girls, in particular, think it's REALLY cute if you can speak a few words.
Salamat - Thank you
Walang Anuman - You're welcome
Kumusta ka - How are you?
Mabuti po - I'm good
and one you hear all the time OK lang - OK

Not to mention Morena and Gwapa :)

Offline Markus

Would you say it’s better to book hotels or Airbnb’s?  When I usually travel around Europe I mostly book Airbnb, unless it’s only for a couple of nights.

Depends on the length of time you are there. Few nights only hotel otherwise for longer stays Airbnb works out better as you’re not going to be eating out every night.  Another reason if you’re off shortly is that Cebu is still under pandemic restrictions whereby certain hotels won’t allow girls back (I’ve heard some of the rubbish ones do).  Best to get an Airbnb and slip the guard a few pesos every now and then.

Offline Kamilondon

Depends on the length of time you are there. Few nights only hotel otherwise for longer stays Airbnb works out better as you’re not going to be eating out every night.  Another reason if you’re off shortly is that Cebu is still under pandemic restrictions whereby certain hotels won’t allow girls back (I’ve heard some of the rubbish ones do).  Best to get an Airbnb and slip the guard a few pesos every now and then.

I much prefer air bnb’s over a hotel , I prefer the use of a washing machine and iron etc :)
so do most of the apartments have security? 

Offline wtfb

I read PIAtNight forurm which is similar to UKP and there's some chat in there about what the re-opening will be like... and the restrictions currently in place....

There is a lot of the Philippines under Level 3 restrictions... There are national restrictions - see attached slide but every LGU can set their own restrictions on top as well - for example 30% capacity in hotels, 30% capacity n bars, restricted drinking hours (9pm closing in some places or no beer in some) etc
Much as I would love to go back I think best to give it a few months to sort itself out.

Abra
Apayao
Baguio City
Benguet
Kalinga
Mountain Province
Region I:

Dagupan City
Ilocos Norte
Ilocos Sur
La Union
Pangasinan
Region II:

Santiago
Cagayan
Isabela
Nueva Vizcaya
Quirino
Region III:

Angeles City
Aurora
Bataan
Nueva Ecija
Olongapo City
Pampanga
Tarlac
Zambales
Region 1V-A:

Batangas
Laguna
Lucena City
Quezon Province
Region IV-B:

Marinduque
Romblon
Occidental Mindoro
Oriental Mindoro
Puerto Princesa City
Region V:

Albay
Camarines Norte
Camarines Sur
Catanduanes
Masbate
Naga City
Sorsogon
Region VI:

Aklan
Antique
Bacolod City
Capiz
Iloilo City
Iloilo
Negros Occidental
Guimaras
Region VII:

Cebu City
Lapu-Lapu City
Mandaue City
Bohol
Cebu
Negros Oriental
Siquijor
Region VIII

Ormoc City
Tacloban City
Eastern Samar
Leyte
Northern Samar
Western Samar
Region IX:

City of Isabela
Zamboanga City
Zamboanga Del Sur
Zamboanga del Norte
Zamboanga Sibugay
Region X:

Bukidnon
Cagayan de Oro City
Iligan City
Lanao del Norte
Misamis Occidental
Misamis Oriental
Region XI:

Davao City
Davao Del Sur
Davao Del Norte
Davao Oriental
Davao de Oro
Region XII:

General Santos City
North Cotabato
Sarangani
South Cotabato
Sultan Kudarat
Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao:

Maguindanao
Cotabato City
Lanao Del Sur

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline billybob69

For me personally Cebu is still the best place.  You avoid the hustle and bustle of Manila/Makati and enjoy some scenic beaches along with a relaxed atmospheres and plenty of women available.   Less pollution as well as bigger hotel rooms/apartments in the mid tier price range ($40 a night upwards). Easiest way to meet up is by one of the apps or just go for a walk in Ayala mall. 

For me it is a toss up between Angeles with girls more 'on show' (bars, go-go's etc), but little else to do and Cebu with girls mostly available on apps, but more things to do.

As others have said, the ideal situation is find a girl that you like and take her somewhere for a few days. Taking them to Borocay might get extra shagging points.
Check out the weather before you book anything, especially the typhoon season. Although there can be quite a regional variations in the country.

Offline Markus

I much prefer air bnb’s over a hotel , I prefer the use of a washing machine and iron etc :)
so do most of the apartments have security?

If you are booking an apartment , make sure you specify it is two guests.  I haven’t checked the current situation in Cebu but apparently until the end of this month they have a curfew around 10pmish and a lot of the bars as closed barring the weekends.  It’s an ideal time to go as there will be fewer tourists about and lots of opportunities online.  If I am going that way, I always stay for 10-14 days as I genuinely enjoy Cebu. Having Cebu Pacific as an airline means you can visit nearby islands/locations pretty inexpensively.

Offline Marmalade

Angeles is a phenomenon, so a pity to miss it entirely, even if you find you prefer something a little less pre-packaged. You can actually do some tourism from the nicer end of AC just outside of p4p land, or get a bus to decamp to the Subic-Olongapo coast. Doing the smaller islands might be more upmarket but takes extra travel time and cost. Manila has options but bear in mind it is not exactly a lovely city -- more like something that a tsunami washed up.

Offline Kamilondon

That’s for all the great intel guys, I really appreciate it, I do usually stay in Airbnb’s and always specify it’s 2 guests and make sure it has a separate bedroom. Don’t like being cooped up in a studio room. Like my space.
What time of year is the monsoon season in Philippines?

Offline MikeHola

What time of year is the monsoon season in Philippines?

The Philippines only really has two seasons.... Monsoon season is generally between May & October, but depending on where you it's not always that bad.
Enjoy your trip there & have fun  :)

Offline wtfb

Angeles is a phenomenon, so a pity to miss it entirely, even if you find you prefer something a little less pre-packaged. You can actually do some tourism from the nicer end of AC just outside of p4p land, or get a bus to decamp to the Subic-Olongapo coast. Doing the smaller islands might be more upmarket but takes extra travel time and cost. Manila has options but bear in mind it is not exactly a lovely city -- more like something that a tsunami washed up.

Definitely good advice and suggestions. You can also head north from Angeles to Baguio. Further north and a much longer journey are the rice terraces.

Offline petethompson

But well worth the journey when you get to them. Also you will experience the difference between province life and city life!

Offline Stickitin

Definitely good advice and suggestions. You can also head north from Angeles to Baguio. Further north and a much longer journey are the rice terraces.

I’ve done the trip up to Baguio and into the cordillera mountains. It is very nice to do if you have the time, probs don’t go into the mountains in the rainy season though as the roads can be a problem I believe because of the weather. i.e. roads getting washed away and stuff like that.

Offline wtfb

I really don't like Manila as a city and the bars/go-gos etc in P.Bourgos and EDSA are often shit and expensive. However LA Cafe is definitely worth a visit (or at least it was in 2019 BC). The first time I went there I realized what it must be like to be an attractive handsome guy. I was being chatted up :D  It's open 24hrs and freelancers are always available. Amazonia(sp?) similar to LA Cafe was close by but was being rebuilt.  A short walk away is  a smaller place called G-Point. Many/some of the girls that frequent these places have real jobs so after an overnight they leave you to go offices/shops/etc.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 10:35:37 am by wtfb »

Offline Stickitin

I really don't like Manila as a city and the bars/go-gos etc in P.Bourgos and EDSA are often shit and expensive. However LA Cafe is definitely worth a visit (or at least it was in 2019 BC). The first time I went there I realized what it must be like to be an attractive handsome guy. I was being chatted up :D  It's open 24hrs and freelancers are always available. Amazonia(sp?) similar to LA Cafe was close by but was being rebuilt.  A short walk away is  a smaller place called G-Point. Many/some of the girls that frequent these places have real jobs so after an overnight they leave you to go offices/shops/etc.

Irrespective of whether Manila is a shithole or not (ok it is), I still think it’s definitely worth having a couple of days there at least for the experience rather than skipping it altogether.

Offline Marmalade

Irrespective of whether Manila is a shithole or not (ok it is), I still think it’s definitely worth having a couple of days there at least for the experience rather than skipping it altogether.

I agree. Just try not to get pickpocketed etc in the few yards between hotel and whore bar.
Angeles City is also an experience, like Patpong grown into a punter-designed village. Not many of those left in the world. Both should be any self-respecting punter’s bucket list. For a more normal scene after AC one can decant oneself over to Subic, Blue Rock, see below.

Here’s a wee AC map from one of my earlier posts…

Having slurped pussy till it ran out your ears, escape from AC and enjoy the good life, waves lapping in the beach next to your cabin, decent steaks on a barbie, and p4p carry outs on tap or from the main road a short walk away. Barreto/Subic  — I recommend the Blue Rock Hotel
External Link/Members Only Where you might enjoy the good life.  :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

A couple of other useful links
(But don’t forget you can also fly into Clark — the airport near AC — instead of hauling it from Manila — just check flight options. 

Here’s a map of the central area of AC Fields. There’s many online so only an indication as many bars will have changed names

Offline Marmalade

Surrounding area and some of the quieter bars with less hassle from cherry girls

Offline Marmalade

Getting to blue rock bar

You might need a couple of shitty buses from AC to get there. Insist on an apartment that is ON the beach. Use the floating bar for an in-house SP or rather go up the track to the main road and pick a choice of a very reasonably priced overnighter from the the selection of bars there.

Offline Marmalade

Going back down to shitville (Manila) this for the uninitiated is LÁ Cafe
I usually get a decent hotel round the corner. LÁ CAFÉ is safe, but the streets are dodgy of course. Tip the doorman at the hotel to avoid problems. The girls are overpriced but the sheer quantity is the eyeball thing. If you don’t want them to stay overnight you may have to make a point of kicking them out. Easier to let them stay. Make sure valuables are locked away and maybe lock your locked rucksack to a pipe (having said that I don’t think that many try to steal — but you sleep easier knowing your room is prossie-proof. (“)

Offline Kamilondon

Thanks for all the intel marmalade  :thumbsup:

I have always travelled using a travel safe which I purchased some years ago, great investment.
Holds passport , phones, cash , watches. Everything I need to stash goes in there and is then attached to a radiator or something attached to the wall or floor. Would highly recommend for my fellow mongers

Offline Kamilondon

And thank you for all the other suggestions and advice, it’s much appreciated gents  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Thanks for all the intel marmalade  :thumbsup:

I have always travelled using a travel safe which I purchased some years ago, great investment.
Holds passport , phones, cash , watches. Everything I need to stash goes in there and is then attached to a radiator or something attached to the wall or floor. Would highly recommend for my fellow mongers
A traveller after my own heart! Keeps everything simple.  :cool:

I also sometimes have “dummy money”, a small amount somewhere not completely obvious but easy for her to find, just to see if she’s a thief or maybe honest. Emergency or on-punt cash in hidden pockets (trousers under the mattress or neatly folded where I can see them) and in the soles of my trainers. Ahhh the fun of punting in the ‘Wild West’!!

Offline Kamilondon

I have travelled extensively around Eastern Europe , including ukraine and Russia, some of my best memories  :wacko:
always keep my most valuable stuff in the travel safe, and openly leave a few quid on the table to see if they will take anything, but I have been lucky and no girl has taken anything, but they were all civvies and not hookers mind you.
But always better to be safe than sorry.

Offline billybob69

But good for mongering?
I headed up North from Angeles for a few days. Stopped a night at a resort by San Fernando, a few girls knocking around the place, that was about all. Didn't sense any P2P on offer at the Rice Terraces (although I met a guy that was on holiday with his daughters and he asked me to 'take out' his daughters that night!!

Offline Sparky22

So does anyone know if the bars of Burgos in Manila or Angeles are actually open now ?

Offline Prince_s

Manila has options but bear in mind it is not exactly a lovely city -- more like something that a tsunami washed up.

Have to agree manila isnt worth visiting. AC all the way.

Offline wtfb

But good for mongering?
I headed up North from Angeles for a few days. Stopped a night at a resort by San Fernando, a few girls knocking around the place, that was about all. Didn't sense any P2P on offer at the Rice Terraces (although I met a guy that was on holiday with his daughters and he asked me to 'take out' his daughters that night!!

No. Neither is good for P4P. Definitely BYOB. I read some posts in another conference that Baguio is now a bit of a dump after Covid so probably not worth the trip.

Offline petethompson

Walking Street in Angles is open for business and tourists are beginning to arrive, so it should be back to something like normal soon

Offline Sparky22

Heading for Manila for work - does anyone know if Burgos or LA Cafe are open - same or different than before?

Offline thebadooboy

PIAtnight mentioned that LAC was opened for business
PIAtnight is the website to go to for naughty manila stuff.

Offline jonn

I read on an international site that LAC is open but they are limiting the number of girls allowed in. So there are lots hanging around outside. I don't know anything more ie how they rotate the girls though.
But if you are going to be working out there I'm sure you will be able to source better quality non WG online. I liked LAC but it could be hit and miss regarding the quality of girls.

Looking forward to your updates already

Offline Scrumpy69

Going to Cebu in April, any recommendations for the area i should go for ? hear its mango square, any good hotels near there (guest friendly)

Scrumps

Offline Marmalade

I read on an international site that LAC is open but they are limiting the number of girls allowed in. So there are lots hanging around outside. I don't know anything more ie how they rotate the girls though.
But if you are going to be working out there I'm sure you will be able to source better quality non WG online. I liked LAC but it could be hit and miss regarding the quality of girls.

Looking forward to your updates already

There’s a big hotel nearby. I forget the name of it. Tip the night doorman when you arrive. Scan the area between LAC and the hotel, it’s about 100yds. Pay less. (But be careful round there of course).

Offline Sparky22

Have just got back from 3 weeks in Ph
Burgos St is much depleted with only 3 girl bars reopening - all in same style as before
Didn't go to Angeles so can't comment
I had most joy with SA and managed to mostly get it for free anyway - seems Asian girls who like white guys have missed us as much as we have missed them.

Crap to have to wear masks everywhere but still an amazing trip

Offline Scrumpy69

Whats your work Sparky that brings you to PH?
I am off to cebu in 2 weeks