Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Melano - San Francisco, CA  (Read 970 times)

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only

Communications

Called Maya and she answered. We briefly discussed what we both enjoy, the logistics and she provided me with the details of where she was staying.

Price

$500 for 1 hour

Maya was staying at a hotel to the south of downtown San Francisco. She went to some effort to get her room setup nicely. There was a sort of disco/night light that projected onto the ceiling, and music playing in the background that really made it a vibe. Not your average hotel room.

Appearance

She looks exactly as photographed, and was wearing a more casual fit which I didn't mind as I like to undress a girl. Feels a lot more natural, but not mad one way or the other. She has a very interesting mix of Mexican, Black & Russian which gives her a hot exotic look.

Consensual Activities

GFE, DFK, OWO, RO & Sex

Pros

Maya puts a lot of effort into making you feel comfortable, both in the environment as well as the session. On top of that, she's very responsive during the sessions and gets incredibly wet.

Neutrals

None

Cons

None

Recommend?

Another great girl that I would recommend to anyone visiting the Bay Area. She seems to be a very easy going and chilled person, and judging from her sexual preferences I imagine most people would have a great time with her.

Summary

Exotic girl in her mid 20s that is dedicated to pleasing you. After a lot of time and money wasted on learning the ropes in the US scene compared to the UK, it has made me realise the differences, and to be more appreciative of the basics. On top of that, she's incredibly sexy, and will leave you with an experience you won't forget.