Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carmenkissesx - Filton hotel incall  (Read 2986 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206929) (27 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline dpm4657

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Review: Outstanding punt. I'll try not to get too gushy but blimey it was good!

Booking: 1hr £150, Nov 21

Comms: All text, professional but not cold, to the point, I checked on here for reviews and saw YoungPunter had specified exactly what was wanted and did the same, so DFK, RO, GFE, fingering, OWO. Confirmed in the morning, all good.

Location: Filton hotel, ideal for this sort of thing - easy parking, lots of people coming and going to a gym there, so it's easy to walk through to the lifts without being noticed. Smart room actually. The shower was so good i was taking my time then realised i wasn't here for the shower :D. She's back in Birmingham now but comes down every now and then.

The girl: The pictures on the profile are accurate. Tiny waist, long legs, soft skin, toned stomach, great (pierced) boobs, stunning figure; She has a slightly geeky but very pretty vibe. Really intelligent, so you don't need to worry about any of the bullshit - A complete antidote to the girls with injected lips/fake boobs etc.

Punt: We went proper GFE, so quite slow, and... Proper DFK! None of the weird lips-only trout kissing nonsense, proper DFK all the way through, it totally made the punt for me. So lots of that, RO, kissing all over, no over-the-top moaning, just (I think) genuine noises here and there. Then OWO - wow, that didn't last long - she reminded me that CIM is not an option and fair enough. She's very good. Then Mish, her on top, back to mish to finish off. Nice chat on the way out.

Overall: As you'll see from my previous reviews, I've had some shockers! But this was something else. I left with a bounce in my step thinking that yes, actually this punting lark can be great every now and then.

Will I return? Oh yeah! I think we're married now anyway so  :kiss: :D . My best punt so far.

Offline aanimator

Cheers for the review, seems pretty expensive for the hour, 30 mins for £100 seems good though if her BJ is good

Offline alabama1

Cheers for the review, seems pretty expensive for the hour, 30 mins for £100 seems good though if her BJ is good
Haven't you got that statement the wrong way round ?

Offline aanimator

Haven't you got that statement the wrong way round ?

Don't think so, but happy for you to correct me if I have