Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantellexx - Edinburgh  (Read 3008 times)

6 review(s) for chantelle-sky xx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DogsBols

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Saw Chantellexx on her recent tour to Edinburgh

1 hour @ £130

Comms: A couple of texts to arrange a meeting for later that day - all straightforward.

Location: Southside area, not far from some of the University buildings. Busy area so parking a bit of a nightmare even in the evening. Two entry doors to get into the building but good instructions over the phone when I arrived (and let in on time too). The flat is tiny, particularly the bathroom, but clean enough. I've seen other SPs in the same building so seems to be a regular haunt.   

Chantellexx Behind the door in a robe, which she took off pretty quickly, and black lingerie either the same or similar to the first pic in her public gallery on AW. Her AW stats all seem accurate enough, but she has piled on a few lockdown pounds. She's not fat by any means, but it's noticeable compared to her AW pics. Facially attractive in a girl next door kind of way. Welcoming kiss on the lips but never got to FK. She said that she was happy to kiss but it didn't seem that way so I didn't bother.

After I had squeezed myself into the tiny shower the action started, She was quick to get her kit off - no slow teasing to unwrap what was underneath which was a bit of a disappointment. Into RO and all clean and fresh. She got very wet after a while and claimed to have come, which seemed believable enough with my head between her legs. She allowed fingering (it is on her likes list) but preferred RO. OWO on me was good enough and got me to the edge a couple of times. Then into protected sex in a variety of positions, but GC was the highlight. She rode me enthusiastically and it tight enough which was enough to finish me off. All vanilla stuff, but good nonetheless. One pop is all I can managed, so cuddled and chatted for a bit until my time was up. No clock watching at all and offered another shower before I left but couldn't be arsed with the tiny bathroom again.

Borderline rating between a neutral and a positive for me. Positives were good sex (albeit vanilla) and a decent price for a touring SP. Downsides were lockdown pounds, lack of kissing and her rushing at the start - it felt like a 15 mins quickie when I had paid for a longer GFE. I would see again, and maybe a second visit might be better, but a Plan B for me  :hi: