Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris - Massage rouge  (Read 1318 times)

Offline alexm40

Massage rouge - Chateau Landon (Paris)

External Link/Members Only

France definitely is worth avoiding... But it was a rainy and cold day, I was passing by 2 weeks ago and thought why not. The door was closed so I called the number and - not my luck - a masseuse was available. Mamasan unlocked the door for me and I was in.
She showed a big A4 plastic sheet, like a menu. The 1st choice was "naturist massage", 75€ / 30 mn. The others, can't remember but the 2nd one was 100€ 30mn. Went for naturist and gave the money. Led downstairs, 30ish masseuse, petite. Had to let shoes outside the room so you know precisely how many fellow punters are enjoying themselves.
The room: very dark, a mattress on the floor, not shabby but no way cosy.
Kit off for both of us and Emma started a poor massage. After approx 30 secs she said "is it too soon to start here?" [her French with Chinese accent was difficult to grasp; she didn't speak English) and she started to stroke my butt. Very good start but... that was it. During 10 mn or so she just stroked there. No massage, no cc swipes, nothing. Just light touches on buttocks, only on buttocks. Irritating at most. And then out of the blue, popped the question: do you want HE? I sure did.
50€... Silly me I thought it was included in the previous 75€.
So quick hand job, not very skilled, touching not really allowed, legs tightened...

To cut the story short: 75€ + 50€ = £105 for a miserable HJ.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.     

Offline Helloyou75001

Paris you can go if you have deep pocket. Go to sexemodel and you can book freelance. It start from €150/30min though, and I regularly see the pretty ones asking for €300