Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS PAMELA XXL - Edgware Road  (Read 14934 times)

Offline TheMagnet

If you see TS in the title and XXL it can only mean one thing (in this case a very big thing!!!)  :dance:

External Link/Members Only

So Pamela, Pamela, Pamela…I’m looking to take a break from punting just to cleanse the palate but kept coming across her profile and the usual devil over my shoulder kept encouraging me to go and see her (of course I didn’t need much persuading!)

Initially tried to negotiate but she wasn’t having it (tried for £100 for half).  The frickin’ cash points around Edgware Road don’t know what a £10 note is so had to pull out 20s so ended up paying £160 for half an hour (she made no attempt to give me my change back but fuck it I couldn’t be bothered).

Initial comms were fine, said she was at the gym so I was out myself and had a couple more drinks and arranged the time.  She’s staying in the same flat that I punted Bianca Bordin; a quiet street close to the Bakerloo Line Edgware Road station.

So she opens the door, pokes her head round, looks me up and down and let’s me in.  The door closes and wow I’m in front of this bloody sexy and bloody tall TS, she has to be the tallest TS I’ve ever seen, I’d say 6’2” (maybe even 3) and barefoot as well.  She’s tanned which I found a big turn on and wearing this peachy/flesh coloured all in one lingerie.

Into the bedroom (which is a room with a sofa bed in it), the place is nothing to get excited about but it was clean and fit for purpose.  Money dealt with and she’s already rubbing my cock before I can get my tracksuit bottoms off.  ‘I fuck you?’ She says, I say ‘no I fuck you’, ‘ahhh you top’ she says, I smile and nod  :D

She takes her lingerie off and out pops her cock and wow you can see from the photos that it’s big but in person it’s another story, with both hands around it there’s still cock coming through, easily 8 inches+ and definitely girthy!  :yahoo:

I go in for a kiss and it’s LFK but sounds strange but considering there was no tongues it was quite passionate.  Kissed and sucked her nipples whilst she wanked me off.  She then stood up and said ‘suck my cocky’, as always I didn’t need to asked again and promptly went for it.  There’s no way I’m deep throating that! I don’t think I could get a third of the way down, just girthy and long! Being patted down at the airport must be fun for her!  :sarcastic: Judging by her facial expressions she looked like she was enjoying it. 

She then gets on all fours on the bed and gives me OWO and the suction was immense, felt great!

She flips over onto her back and she wants her cocky sucked again so I went for it with constant eye contact, again I think by the facial expressions she was enjoying it.  For the first time ever I got dick envy and thought to myself if I had a cock like that I’d never leave the house, I’d just play with myself all day, call it ‘working from home!’  :hi:

Normally I’m not assed if they cum or not but she seemed to be getting into to it so asked if she wanted to cum (as it looked like she wanted to), she wanted more money for it and I have never paid for cum and I don’t intend to. 

She then rubbers me up, a bit more oral and gets into doggy and I start off slow and then build up pace.  After a few minutes she’s asking me to fill the bag which is a shame, I’m not a fan of being prompted but I carry on going and after a few more minutes I do exactly that! She’s got a great ass and that view from behind was definitely working for me!

So what’s the dizzle? Pamela to me looks better in person than her professional photos and has a very effeminate face, her height and cock are something to behold.  She was friendly and easy going and I enjoyed my time with her.  Would have definitely preferred DFK as that would have added to the session and I have never been a fan of being asked to cum so that’s a no no for me.

I would see her again perhaps for an hour to try and get more sucking in and try a versatile session.  Not gonna lie, she’s hot and I fancied the pants off her and there’s just so much of her to fancy with that height, that trouser snake, her belly button piercing, the sexy tattoos and really liked her natural skin colour.

Overall 8 out 10, thank gawd for hot XXL cocked TS Brazilians, life is good, keep ‘em coming!  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 01:09:18 am by TheMagnet »

Offline Iceman90

Thanks for another excellent review. Wow 6”2 barefoot just my type! I need to get myself down to London for some TS action.

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for another excellent review. Wow 6”2 barefoot just my type! I need to get myself down to London for some TS action.

If you like tall girls then try Pamela.

Also Alexsandra is around 6'1"ish, she was brilliant!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=326514.0

Finally Helen's great and over 6ft.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=302827.msg3171068#msg3171068

I'm starting to like these tall girls a lot these days!

Offline Iceman90

If you like tall girls then try Pamela.

Also Alexsandra is around 6'1"ish, she was brilliant!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=326514.0

Finally Helen's great and over 6ft.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=302827.msg3171068#msg3171068

I'm starting to like these tall girls a lot these days!

Brilliant stuff cheers mate. I love a hot ts towering over me.

Offline pewpew18

Another awesome review TheMagnet. Thanks.

Offline mike781

Ok, she's definitely on my list now. Great review, thank you!

Offline TheMagnet

Went to see her again last night, paid £150 for half an hour.

The service was terrible, she was deinterested and kept complaining that she went for an outcall, had a threesome and that her ass was hurting.

Something about £150 being a special price for me but yet she wanted the condom on me as soon as possible and wanted me to cum now!

I was there for 20 minutes, told her afterwards that she had messed me around and she said she hopes i come back and see her again, told her not a chance!

Just goes to show that these SPs will sacrifice a regular customer to make a quick buck!  :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 01:23:39 am by TheMagnet »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

The service was terrible, she was deinterested and kept complaining that she went for an outcall, had a threesome and that her ass was hurting.

Seems a tad sent inflicted….  :D

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Sorry to hear that bruv - the SP is Penny wise, Pound Foolish !

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Sorry to hear that, TM.  Although my preference is for small, slender girls, Pamela is very high up on my hotlist. 

She looks amazing.  How would you compare her with Babi Muniz or Reh Pocahontas?

Offline TheMagnet

Sorry to hear that, TM.  Although my preference is for small, slender girls, Pamela is very high up on my hotlist. 

She looks amazing.  How would you compare her with Babi Muniz or Reh Pocahontas?

That’s easy I would go for Poca no question at all, she was wild and full of energy.  At one point we were fucking in missionary and she gave me the most out of nowhere and precise slap to the face I have ever had (like she had been practicing or something!) at first I wasn’t sure whether to be angry or turned on but a split second later after looking at her huge balloons it was a turn on rather than anything else!

Pamela I will not visit again, the first meet was fun.  Went back a week later and she had no energy, was putting on the condom within minutes of us starting and telling me to cum, complaining about coming back from an outcall for a threesome and having a sore ass.  I called her out about the piss poor service afterwards and that it wasn’t on! She said she’d perform better next time, told her there wouldn’t be a next time! Was still pissed off afterwards so messaged her again to piss her off a bit and she blocked me! Such a waste of money!

Babi as per my review is super hot and fun but it just felt a bit superficial and a bit of a generic experience. That being said she was cheery and whilst her type of service is not to my preference, I can imagine that a lot of guys would be more than happy with her.