Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lina xx - Leyton  (Read 1081 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6133562) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for SEX LOVER KETRIN XXX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lance

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one recently in Leyton, literally she’s located next to Leyton Football Club. Premises is not great but fits her and the purpose.

Made an afternoon appointment and was a good 20 mins late. I informed her and it was not a problem which. When i arrived i had to look twice at her as her hair is now blond and facial she looks quite different. More ugly, especially when she opens her mouth. Teeth everywhere in an unorderly fashion. I was hungry so was ok with staying.

Gave her the cash and was ordered to strip of upon her return. When she returned and stripped fully you see the real size of her but she does have a great backoff. Started of with ok head, plenty of saliva but her posture wasn’t doing it for me so flipped her over for doggy. Immediately she tell me to be gentle and literally for the remainder of the punt i fucked her real slow as she simply can’t take dick. Every deep thrust or further length within her was met with anguish. It’s a shame cause all you want to do is batter her behind. After doggy i asked to change position and she says she only fucks in 2 positions, doggy and missionary. I was done now, put her on her back and just unloaded but even this was problematic as as I was cumming she restricted access and tightened up.

When getting dressed to leave she give me a big speech saying how 90% of her customers are black and that she does not see Asian men as they have small penis and can’t fuck hard?! If your Asian and she hears it in your voice she will end the call she says. This is the same girl who couldn’t handle a few strokes. The talking was way to much and seemed never ending. Made my excuse and left.

Wouldn’t return: No effort in appearance / Can’t handle cock

Offline Tomcat

Confused here, so she says she doesn't see Asian punters because they have small dicks and can't fuck hard! But then assuming 90% of her punters are black so she's fuck them big cock and hard pounding,  but asked you to go easy where the logic?

Yeah brothel near Leyton Orient grounds.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 05:28:27 pm by Tomcat »

Offline Lance

Confused here, so she says she doesn't see Asian punters because they have small dicks and can't fuck hard! But then assuming 90% of her punters are black so she's fuck them big cock and hard pounding,  but asked you to go easy where the logic?

I am as confused as you.