Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Mintra - Aldershot - B&S - Avoid!  (Read 753 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5606117) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

A week or so ago, apartment in the older part of town, not discrete at all as the entrance is on the main road although not that busy. Parking on a side street a couple minutes away.

Text sent asking availability and confirmation that the SP was the same as the photos, replied that it was. Arrived and called for directions, sent me text with door number and flat number to press on the main door. 1st floor apartment right up ahead of the stairs.

The SP was most definitely not the one in the photos, but not bad enough to walk away, and at least seemed bubbly. Skinnier than the one in the pictures and smaller tits.

£50 p&d thought wth

Here's where it gets bad. Led me into a room which turns out to be the kitchen dining area with a futon bed in the corner. Belongings, and other random crap all over the place and on the table. Very messy. I asked here? She replies 'no good English' and points to the futon.

Helps me undress, takes off hers and greeted with a very bushy downstairs. RO not happening then, sorry. HJ and mutual fondling till I'm hard, bag on and I expected at least a bit of OW, but just mounts me directly in CG. Fake moans and rapid motions obviously trying to get me to finish asap. She isn't tight so it doesn't work.

She then gets interrupted from outside the room, shouts something back and then carries on. She's now tired from CG and wants to switch. So flip into missionary and with some help from the wank bank finish in the bag. Clean up, dressed as fast as I could and got out of there.

If the b&s wasn't reason enough to be a negative the kitchen surely was.