Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Electra Cute - Farnborough  (Read 1127 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365634) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline JoShields

External Link/Members Only

Saw the profile pop up in Farnborough this morning. Couldn't resist the urge.

Arrived early. Buzzer at main door not working so used side entrance. Fortunately I have been there many times so no problem finding it. Nice walk up the stairs.

Gentle knock on door. Electa opens up and my heart sinks. First impressions in the dark passage - ugly and unattractive. No resemblance to photo's. She was wearing an awful dress that was the opposite of sexy. Get directed to the second room which has no en-suite and a very low bed. I had already showered. My intention was for 45 minutes but I immediately reduced it to a 15min pump and dump. I should have walked (or asked for Luxury Lina who was next door) as I found her unattractive. Not pretty, quite a belly, flat feet - didn't do it for me at all.

I usually love RO and gentle fingers but I had no desire whatsoever.  I just pumped for a few minutes and then she suggested finishing me off by hand. In and out in 15 minutes. 15 minutes too long in my opinion.

The positives were the comms were good, she spoke decent English and she was friendly. I definitely will not return. I think I need to give up punting and just wank  :dash:

Online timsussex

doesn't look that bad in the pics

B&S ?
very old pics ?

Offline JoShields

I saw no resemblance to photo's.

Offline da26

Hard luck OP. I actually think you did see Lina... I think they are sharing / two profiles same person.

I saw Lina [ External Link/Members Only ] the other week and had a bad time... posted my negative review [ https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325126.0 ] and the Electra profile appeared a few days later [ External Link/Members Only ] with pictures that I think look like the SP I saw... the darker blonde not the lighter one... another punter agreed.

They usually work in pairs so I reckon you heard the current SENSUAL ZALINA External Link/Members Only ... who was HORNYSWEET ALICA External Link/Members Only and had no positive reviews to her name!

We have to be extra careful with this group and do extra homework!

Offline JoShields

I know all about HORNYSWEET ALICA. Went to see her in Camberley ages ago (probably about 7 years go). She kept me waiting for 30 minutes. Eventually get buzzed up to the apartment. She appears and tells me I need to see one of the other girls as she is busy. I walked instead. Proper bitch. Never looked at her profile ever again.

Offline tantric talents

Sorry you had a poor time with Lina OP.
She's very hit and miss.
To help with your homework if tempted with this group in future, have a look through this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264025.200   :hi:

Online dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP I saw this SP in Farnborough she is nothing like her profile. She is a matron not an aged babe. It's a shame cos she is a nice woman but it is always a fraud. I did review her.   :hi:

Offline simon07

Yup this “Electra” is in the same place as Lina. I guess this woman did not look the ageing model Lina either.
I am wondering would I have walked if i saw a misleading advert woman?

Online dubhcarr

I guess we all should be stricter .  :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

Best policy……. If you have the slightest doubt or hesitation.
Then walk.

I know we have all probably been there and thought to ourselves “Oh what the hell I’m here now”

But believe me (and again I think most of us have been there on this one too) After the event we walk out thinking “Should’ve walked”

Anybody new just starting out in punting. Best advise I can give them. The more you are  settling for second or third best. The more you will spend on crap punts and full of regrets.

Offline JoShields

Best policy……. If you have the slightest doubt or hesitation.
Then walk]

Yes agree. If we all did they would soon realise that B&S/fake or inaccurate photo's do not work.

Unfortunately most people don't walk so the SPs are getting away with it. In their view all they need to do is get the punter to take the bait and pitch up and 80% of the time they will get something out of it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 07:42:57 am by JoShields »