Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @MIA MAROCCAN@@ - Tooting - 15mins PnD  (Read 2761 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5371270) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for MIA MAROCCO@COLOMBIA (2 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SmackDown

MIA MAROCCAN

External Link/Members Only

15mins pump n dump for £50 Punt happened last month.

Comms: phone call and text message confirmation on arrival with Mia herself.

Location: Tooting - she comes and goes in this particular area between 2 and 3 different homes. This time around I saw her in the well known brothel house close to Lidl.

Upon arrival she led me into her room. Dressed in a nice black lingerie piece. Said she just came back from a local gym session so she was in a good bubbly mood. Payment done, we both undressed and she started twerking on me with some reggaeton music playing. On with the rubber and some good basic BJ sucking from her. I was ready to pound but first started with missionary then switched to doggy and finished in prone bone.

Pros: Easy to direct and nice body.

Cons: sometimes comms can be difficult with her but this time around was good. She kept blowing air towards my face in missionary which I didn't like so I just turned her head so she could redirect the hard air blowing towards the bed sheets.

Overall, great for a pump and dump only in my books.

Online last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review mate

Can anyone confirm if she can handle the D?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks for the review mate

Can anyone confirm if she can handle the D?

She can't really.

Offline SamOmar

Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Online Azucar D Artagnan

HI   Smack Down

Thanks for the report . Can't fault any of the pics in the red one piece   :dancegirl:  whether she is Maroccan or not  :dash:

Are the pics fairly current of the S.P's favourite trick of using ones from 7 years ago  :sarcastic:

Offline tantraman

... nice body ...

... agreed, as shown in photos collected (Link to previously posted verification pics removed as per the rules)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 07:54:01 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
... agreed, as shown in photos collected (Link to previously posted verification pics removed as per the rules)
Will you please take notice of the rules and stop posting links that contain AW verification pictures.

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0