Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leggylaceyxx - Duo with Lisa - Plymouth  (Read 3204 times)

10 review(s) for Leggylaceyxx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Southwestern123

External Link/Members Only

This a review of Leggylaceyxx from the Plymouth area. She has been on my hotlist for a longtime and I finally got the time and funds to see her. What made it extra good was I managed to arrange a threesome with her friend Lisa. Double the fun!!

Both girls for 1 hour £240

Private house in a quiet residential area outside Plymouth with plenty of free parking nearby.

Comms

Excellent. Arranged initially via AW and then by text. Was given options for what they would be wearing and made my choices. Was sent some pictures of Lisa as she isn't on AW so I knew who I'd be seeing in advance. Nice touch.

The meet.

Arrived at the location and given final instructions. Was met at the door by Lacey who was looking absolutely stunning. Exactly as her AW gallery.
Went upstairs to be met by Lisa lying on the bed also looking absolutely stunning. Blonde hair, size 10, nice tits. She is Polish but with good English and we got on well.
What followed was the best hour I've had punting by a long long way.
I lost track of time but it essentially went along the lines of watching some girl on girl to get me going. Lots of proper DFK from both girls on me and on each other. Oral on both girls, oral on me with loads of cockswapping. Oral on one girl whilst the other sucked my cock. You get the picture! Lots and lots of oral.
Sex toys were involved at various points which was also a big turn on.
I particularly enjoyed having Lacey ride my cock whilst I had Lisa sit on my face.

When it was time to swap. On with a fresh rubber and I fucked Lisa from behind whilst Lacey was still being very attentive with both of us. Watching Lacey finger Lisa's bumhole whilst my cock was sliding in and out was a highlight.

Finished with a double blowjob and explode.....

Obviously £240 is a lot of money for 60 mins but having two girls who were so attentive and horny as fuck it was money absolutely well spent in my opinion.

All in all a great hours entertainment and I will definitely go back........... when I can afford it!

Offline TheMuffman1985

I’ve had a few three ways with Lacey and Lisa. Best £240 I’ve ever spent!! Both girls know what they are doing and really make fantasies come true. I also had a three way with Lacey and Daisy. This was also another amazing hour but sadly Daisy has either given up the game or just keeps to her long terms regs.
Lacey has also paired up with Lexxi to recently so that’s another three way to explore.

Offline JimmySW

I’ve had a few three ways with Lacey and Lisa. Best £240 I’ve ever spent!! Both girls know what they are doing and really make fantasies come true. I also had a three way with Lacey and Daisy. This was also another amazing hour but sadly Daisy has either given up the game or just keeps to her long terms regs.
Lacey has also paired up with Lexxi to recently so that’s another three way to explore.

I have fond memories of Daisy and Lacey  :yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks: :drinks: - do you have a link for Lexxi?

Offline TheMuffman1985

« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 08:43:19 am by TheMuffman1985 »

Offline Greenbloke

I have also had a 3 way with Lacey and Lisa twice before. £240 is a lot but these two girls are incredible. Will revisit when I'm a bit more flush.

Offline TheMuffman1985

I have also had a 3 way with Lacey and Lisa twice before. £240 is a lot but these two girls are incredible. Will revisit when I'm a bit more flush.

I think £240 is very reasonable especially when usually one of them has to travel to Lacey’s. They exceed there £120 an hour rate. Considering you can get a shit punt from robot Rom for the same rate. I’ve seen Lacey for the past few years and I’m astounded she hasn’t even put her rate up a even little bit. But good rates equals more frequent punters I suppose.

Offline Greenbloke

I realise that Lacey is no longer on AW and I do know the reason which I'm not going into on here as I promised her discretion. The reason for this post is to ask if anyone knows whether her duo partner Lisa is still around and if so how to contact her, would love to book her again.

Offline Greenbloke

No. The Lisa I'm talking about is Polish, Blonde and curvier.