Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Hope - Glasgow  (Read 2128 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971782) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Keema

External Link/Members Only £150 / hr

Had seen Vanessa back at the end of last year and always promised myself a return visit. So I did. A week or so ago.

Had to book up a week in advance as I was after an early doors punt.  So a few days without a wank before hand and I was ready to go.

Location as before - Merchant City, modern flat.

As soon as she opened the door in her fishnets, panties and seethrough bra, she remembered me - you're that guy who loves facesitting! A quick shower to get my bits squeaky clean and it was into the bedroom with me sitting on the edge of her bed as she immediately started to suck my balls with added sloppy deep -throat bjs and titfucks. Returning the favour I got to devour her pussy and there was lots of facesitting with me licking and sucking all her bits. Turned her round and on with the bag with me standing to fuck her with her lying back on the edge of the bed. This position was great as I could lift her feet onto my shoulders.

After a wee rest with me playing with her pierced nipples she returned her attention to my dick and balls in a sloppy 69 that lasted for ages! Another cum and boy was I happy! 

A few mins left and got to see her toys and told me all the things she would do to me with them and the news that she does duos - most recently with Bonnie Scotland.  A great punt and being the manky bastard that I am didn't wash my cock and balls till the next morning.  So yes much of the session as before but looking forward to seeing what plans she has for me next time.

Offline Chunk

Thanks for the review. Sounds great, and can't beat a good facesitting session  ;)

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only £150 / hr

Had seen Vanessa back at the end of last year and always promised myself a return visit. So I did. A week or so ago.

Had to book up a week in advance as I was after an early doors punt.  So a few days without a wank before hand and I was ready to go.

Location as before - Merchant City, modern flat.

As soon as she opened the door in her fishnets, panties and seethrough bra, she remembered me - you're that guy who loves facesitting! A quick shower to get my bits squeaky clean and it was into the bedroom with me sitting on the edge of her bed as she immediately started to suck my balls with added sloppy deep -throat bjs and titfucks. Returning the favour I got to devour her pussy and there was lots of facesitting with me licking and sucking all her bits. Turned her round and on with the bag with me standing to fuck her with her lying back on the edge of the bed. This position was great as I could lift her feet onto my shoulders.

After a wee rest with me playing with her pierced nipples she returned her attention to my dick and balls in a sloppy 69 that lasted for ages! Another cum and boy was I happy! 

A few mins left and got to see her toys and told me all the things she would do to me with them and the news that she does duos - most recently with Bonnie Scotland.  A great punt and being the manky bastard that I am didn't wash my cock and balls till the next morning.  So yes much of the session as before but looking forward to seeing what plans she has for me next time.
Thanks for the review (again), although I don't quite get why you didn't just bump/add to your last review of her as it's all a bit "samey" ... :unknown: