Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Hot girl - Canterbury  (Read 493 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6451770) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Cheekypunt69

External Link/Members Only

£130 for 1 hour

Pics are genuine but very flattering. I would guess late 40s and facially 5/10. Good size 8/10 body, great ass, size A tits with big nipples. Was wearing a slight odd one piece number with a thong underneath.

Venue an apartment just off the high street, bit fiddly to find but ok once I got the precise directions by text.

Happy to kiss repeatedly on the lips but made clear DFK wasn’t an option. Lots of mutual touching before making it onto the bed with clothes removed. OW given, decent technique but felt like condom was too tight (I’m not big but had popped a little blue pill beforehand so maybe that’s why). Onto the main event, she went straight for reverse cow girl as I had complimented her ass and I did enjoy the view. Finished up with plenty of time left. She said you can go or I can give you a massage - no mention of a second pop being available.

Massage was decent but I ended up opting to leave with a good 10-15 mins left, broken English made conversation a bit stilted. Neutral as whilst no massive issues the overall experience felt a bit flat and I wouldn’t return.