Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomy XXL - Ebony TS - Central London  (Read 9822 times)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

External Link/Members Only

Ts Review

1hr - £200
English - Basic
Cock - Super thick - not soooo long

Some Context - Been messaging on OF & IG for a while... happened to be staying in a hotel close by so a late night text and an immediate reply and confirmed 30min for £120 !

The session was a lot of me deepthroating her fat cock until she got really hard - she then put a condom to fuck me and she was amazing and really put on a show for the phone which i put on the shelf to record - time flew by and we were past the 30min whilst I still being fucked and she asked did I wanna extend?! I knew she was enjoying it too and clearly she didn't have anyone else arriving (its now 2am) so I said I only got £40 (that old chestnut) and she said ok and carried on fucking... We did all the positions finishing with her pill driving me with my feet in the air - my back was fucked coz shes a big girl and although we were past the hour she gave me a really good massage ! A lovely person and I would return but so many good punts out there and doesn't come close to Mistress Grande who I reviewed recently.

Offline Circusboy

Sounds like fun! Nice reviews.

Offline decadence

Jesus, that's a thick cock she's got! Was she dominant?

She ticks pretty much all of my boxes... I gotta say I'm tempted after reading this! :D

Offline Arcy

It looks like her website and all her social media is down. Wonder what's happening?

Offline LarryLA53

Twitter and Only Fans are both active, but she's at home in Milan.
I would imagine she'll be back in Autumn.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Sorry for the thread bump. She is in Liverpool and thinking to visit as wanted to see a black TS for a while.

Sounds good in terms of a decent thick cock, but kisses rather than just being extremely dominant.

Is she tall?