Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenDiva - Swindon, and also in various other locations  (Read 480 times)

Online Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only
Has anybody met her ?
She was in Swindon on Saturday
so sent a text asking if she would still be here in the middle of the week (no reply)
Then over the next few days she’s been to Bristol and back to Swindon then Bristol again and then back to Swindon and now she’s in Oxford  :dash:

Offline Your_dark_knight

I called her once to try and book, couldn’t remember where she or I was now.

However she cancelled my call and told me to text.

First red flag.

Texts exchanged, time date confirmed not location, then she asked for a deposit.

Second red flag.

Didn’t pursue.

Third red flag, randomly messaged me on the punting phone - seemed like a generic blanket text sent to all of her contacts to advise along the lines of selling pictures and the fees.

Either a scammer or a fake pic provider.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 08:10:23 pm by Your_dark_knight »

Offline Dinocaz

I had made an arrangement to see her this morning.  It was never going to happen and I knew it! I just went along with it just incase. She sells her 'lock down package' of content. That is what she is about. I purchased it during lockdown..... I'll be honest, it is fucking good.

I'll message when ever she is apparently here. Then the same thing. Suggest a day. Says she is up for it. Then disappears.......

This time she blocked me when i nasked for confirmation. I was polite and asked her nicely if we were still on...... Gone.

I knew there was never a chance.  :cool: