Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubby Brazil possible b & s Devons Rd DLR  (Read 3554 times)

34 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5278464) (30 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline s0whatsnew?

External Link/Members Only

I'm really perplexed by this one.  I first visited Rubby in January just before the lockdown resumed.  At the time she was a bit of a forum darling and fully deserved  the glowing reviews she had.  I didn't add to them because there was nothing new to say.  But I really enjoyed the intimate rapport she offered which felt more like a civvie gf experience. 

I often tried to arrange another meet but always failed for whatever reason.  She seemed to be away for months at a time.  A new photo set went on her profile in the summer.   Last week I struck lucky and arranged a meet for a few hours later.  Her texts  recognized and remembered me and were enthusiastic in seeing me again.

So; we met again.  At first the usual  mutual  "how are you's"  and goodwill.  A few minutes on, though, it began to feel as if we were meeting for the first time, as strangers, without any memories of the past occasion.  It was as if she was expertly pretending to remember me and making vague non-specific conversation.  Ok, january is a long time ago but I did expect something more than the professional act.

The act itself;  a purely business transaction.  Perfectly ok but meh without the recognition of times past.   Good kissing (for me, anyway.  Toungue-to-toungues, lips to lips.  I'm not into DFK) no fingering.  Normal positions.  In doggy I spat on her back, at which she recoiled and rushed off for a shower.  WTF ?   It just reeked of time-wasting.   6-7 minutes later her return and resumption, but the feeling had gone for me.  Finished in reverse CG, showered and out.

It just felt as if there was a different personality in there.  I do seriously wonder if she has a body double  (sister?)  who had taken over her profile.  Body and face were very similar, but the personality and rapport  was so different that I really consider this as a likely b&s.  Of course I might be wrong, in which case may the goddess of sisterhood forgive me.   :unknown:

Offline yesbby

In doggy I spat on her back, at which she recoiled and rushed off for a shower.  WTF ? 

seems entirely reasonable to me

Offline lillythesavage

Def +1, WTF  :lol:.

Surely you know if it was the same person or a different one :unknown:

Online PilotMan

In doggy I spat on her back, at which she recoiled and rushed off for a shower.  WTF ?   It just reeked of time-wasting.   

Unless it's something you agreed beforehand I'm surprised she didn't end the punt there and then.

I think you should count yourself lucky she actually carried on.

If it wasn't agreed then I would say you're a fucking retard, especially thinking that her wanting to shower was time wasting.

.........."WTF?"

Online arrow0404

This whole review is nonsense...

Firstly you spit on her back WTF ...
moan that she has a shower !

You state she can’t remember you from January, but you can’t be sure it’s her ...

And you never reviewed first time round

The whole review is pointless

So; we met again.  At first the usual  mutual  "how are you's"  and goodwill.  A few minutes on, though, it began to feel as if we were meeting for the first time, as strangers, without any memories of the past occasion. 

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 08:02:21 pm by arrow0404 »

Offline bedhedred

😂
Right up there with "I farted a total stinker in her face while she was sucking my cock and she got a bit upset... Broke off the bj... Went to get some air freshener. Time-wasting bitch. 😠"
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 08:09:03 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Maverick1808

I’m sorry what, you spat on her back?

I’m amazed she never booted you out tbh. Don’t understand what kick you would get out of doing that!

Offline yesbby

maybe she pretended she was her own identical twin in order to whittle down her regulars to those that don't spit on her from strange angles

Offline 0mard3000

I've seen some weird posts but this one is fucking weird. Wow.

Offline Shadow314

Wow, so much wrong with this review  :scare:

Offline sparkus

This is going to end up mentioned in some 'Punters are scum and here's the proof' thing like they used to be from the site we can't mention :dash:

Offline s0whatsnew?

Unless it's something you agreed beforehand I'm surprised she didn't end the punt there and then.

If it wasn't agreed then I would say you're a fucking retard, especially thinking that her wanting to shower was time wasting.

.........."WTF?"

WHY  ???   Given that saliva was already shared much more intimately, whats the problem?  The fact that it was a spit ?   Oh dear ! 

Offline s0whatsnew?

Love the way there's so much comment without any explanation as to why a spit is so bad.   From a girl, you'd have to pay xtra !

Offline oinki

I guess you were desperate to be remembered as she obviously did not remember you.

Just because you share saliva doesnt mean you can spit on someone. You are comparing kissing with common assault (External Link/Members Only   search for spitting).

Offline yesbby

Love the way there's so much comment without any explanation as to why a spit is so bad.   From a girl, you'd have to pay xtra !

1) spitting on someone is a disgusting act. It maybe that some women like it or tolerate it but they are unusual women, as are those that will tolerate being shat on, for example

2) spitting on someone’s back is particularly strange

We’ve had some high profile spitting assaults in the world of football (where fluid exchange and spotting are also commonplace). The act is widely regarded as disgusting and it leads to demands that the offender be taken out of society. Finding it to be a despicable offence is normal

Offline 0mard3000

WHY  ???   Given that saliva was already shared much more intimately, whats the problem?  The fact that it was a spit ?   Oh dear !

Spitting on someone is just the lowest of the low. Everyone knows that. It's the ultimate sign of disrespect(hence the saying, I spit on your grave). Doesn't matter what the setting, you spit on someone, they're gonna wanna fight you.

Online PilotMan

I guess you were desperate to be remembered as she obviously did not remember you.

I think it's more likely she wanted to forget him  :lol: :P

"Spitting on me" isn't on her "likes" list either  :lol:

The fact that he is trying to justify his behaviour, despite not one person on this thread even remotely agreeing with him shows he's a fucking retard.

Offline lillythesavage

The fact that he is trying to justify his behaviour, despite not one person on this thread even remotely agreeing with him shows he's a fucking retard.

It does seem she was not happy seeing him again, hence the B&S bollocks, that he has not explained  :unknown:.

Offline yesbby

The only possible reason to spit on someone’s back is to degrade them as a human being.

It’s not a compliment or a thank you is it?

If he can’t see that he has a screw loose

Offline MrMakers

This is some A+ troll work.  Has to be, as it cannot be fucking possible that someone who is competent enough to figure out what the internet is and post here has to be explained to why spitting on someone is wrong.  But that's not even the dumbest part of the post!  I can't believe I read the OP complaining about not being recognized, yet he doesn't recognize the girl well enough having fucked her 9 months ago that he is claiming IT'S POSSIBLE SHE HAS A TWIN BODY DOUBLE FILLING HER APPOINTMENTS. Jesus christ man

Offline oinki

This is some A+ troll work.  Has to be, as it cannot be fucking possible that someone who is competent enough to figure out what the internet is and post here has to be explained to why spitting on someone is wrong.  But that's not even the dumbest part of the post!  I can't believe I read the OP complaining about not being recognized, yet he doesn't recognize the girl well enough having fucked her 9 months ago that he is claiming IT'S POSSIBLE SHE HAS A TWIN BODY DOUBLE FILLING HER APPOINTMENTS. Jesus christ man

Id like to think he is a troll. But there are shining examples of idiots in this world to make me know that troll behaviour could actually be true...

Online Dark_Gable

I'm struggling to see why anyone would want to spit on a WG's back in the first place, even more so without permission.

Offline ollielon

😂
Right up there with "I farted a total stinker in her face while she was sucking my cock and she got a bit upset... Broke off the bj... Went to get some air freshener. Time-wasting bitch. 😠"

:scare: jesus ..at least that is the way to get remembered next time ...

Offline s0whatsnew?

.........."WTF?"

Well, I just plain disagree with each point you make.  Full stop.

Offline s0whatsnew?

I’m sorry what, you spat on her back?

I’m amazed she never booted you out tbh. Don’t understand what kick you would get out of doing that!

No particular kick.  Why did I do it?  Just one of those things.  Sorry you don't understand but never mind.  No big deal.

Offline s0whatsnew?

Just because you share saliva doesnt mean you can spit on someone. You are comparing kissing with common assault (External Link/Members Only   search for spitting).

You are comparing common assault with consensual sex, albeit paid for.  Get real.

Offline s0whatsnew?

This whole review is nonsense...

Firstly you spit on her back WTF ...
moan that she has a shower !

You state she can’t remember you from January, but you can’t be sure it’s her ...

And you never reviewed first time round

The whole review is pointless

Her emails indicated that she definitely did remember me.  Thats why her impersonality in the actual meet seemed so strange.  If she hadn't actually remembered me, that would have been perfectly understandable.  And I explained why i hadn't reviewed her first time round.

Offline s0whatsnew?

😂

Somebody's quoted you as if it was I who wrote that !

Offline s0whatsnew?

maybe she pretended she was her own identical twin in order to whittle down her regulars to those that don't spit on her from strange angles

Maybe this, maybe that.  Its a mad mad world.

Offline s0whatsnew?

What, anyone disagreeing with you is an effing retard ?   :lol:   Everyone else agreeing with you doesn't make you right !   :timeout:

Offline s0whatsnew?

It does seem she was not happy seeing him again, hence the B&S bollocks, that he has not explained  :unknown:.

See above.  Next.

Offline s0whatsnew?

1) spitting on someone is a disgusting act. It maybe that some women like it or tolerate it but they are unusual women, as are those that will tolerate being shat on, for example

2) spitting on someone’s back is particularly strange

We’ve had some high profile spitting assaults in the world of football (where fluid exchange and spotting are also commonplace). The act is widely regarded as disgusting and it leads to demands that the offender be taken out of society. Finding it to be a despicable offence is normal

Wow.  You must have such an exciting time in the bedroom.  Never heard of this, that and the other?   You wanna say I should ask permission before breathing?

Offline s0whatsnew?

I'm struggling to see why anyone would want to spit on a WG's back in the first place, even more so without permission.

Yes, understanding other people is always a struggle.  I didn't even ask permission before dropping a drool on her clitoris in RO.   Any objections ?

Offline s0whatsnew?

The only possible reason to spit on someone’s back is to degrade them as a human being.

The only possible reason...?     :crazy:  screw loose ?   :wacko:   You need to get out more.  Instead of twatting on at other people.

Offline s0whatsnew?

I didn't claim anything, I wondered if it was possible.  I mentioned that there was a new photoset put up in the summer.  In fact there were two fotos held over from the old set.  But It wouldn't be the first time that a close body double took over a profile.  The  AW scam thread is the longest thread on this site, i believe.

Offline s0whatsnew?

Id like to think he is a troll. But there are shining examples of idiots in this world to make me know that troll behaviour could actually be true...

Not sure what you're trying to say.  That troll-seeming behaviour could actually be the real person just being an idiot?   Know what?  I'll buy that !   :D

Offline oinki

You are comparing common assault with consensual sex, albeit paid for.  Get real.

If it was consensual, why did she get up and take a shower to get rid of the spit? Oh yeh, she is time wasting of course. It was definitely not because she felt uncomfortable with that. It is always her and not you.

If that is your twisted belief that that was consensual you clearly are a narcissist, I take it that you also believe "No" do not apply because you have paid for sex and therefore you can do whatever to a wg? No one but you agrees with your act, but oh yeh it is us that are all wrong and not you. Good luck idiot.

Offline s0whatsnew?

If it was consensual, why did she get up and take a shower to get rid of the spit? Oh yeh, she is time wasting of course. It was definitely not because she felt uncomfortable with that. It is always her and not you.

If that is your twisted belief that that was consensual you clearly are a narcissist, I take it that you also believe "No" do not apply because you have paid for sex and therefore you can do whatever to a wg? No one but you agrees with your act, but oh yeh it is us that are all wrong and not you. Good luck idiot.

I think it was unreasonable of her to object so strongly.  Sex is full of ....stuff, some of which might be enjoyed more than others.    I absolutely would never have guessed beforehand that she would be so uncomfortable with it..  Yes, she has the right to reject me for it; and I have the right to reject her as a result.  And I do.  But the more hysterical you all get, the more  exaggerated your accusations, the more unrealistic they seem to me.

Online PilotMan

Your down a 12 foot hole trying to get out with a 6 foot ladder.

Offline deek12345

One way to judge this is maybe to see what the lady's attitude is towards DFK kissing.

if she accepts swopping salivas, it's a bit hard to see why she should not (from a safety/health point of view) accept saliva on her body, especially if she accepts COB.

But, it's very probable that spitting on someone, anywhere, is taken as a sign of contempt for the lady in question.

I guess dribbling spit on someone is a bit different to spitting on them. I cant really imagine why anyone would want to do it, unless as part of an agreed BDSM session.

If this punter chooses to ignore the general view/advice on UKP and goes on doing it, he will probably get the same reaction from a WG next time.

Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yesbby

Why did I do it?  Just one of those things.  Sorry you don't understand but never mind.  No big deal.

Mate, this isn't an argument. It's not even a position to take up. Every evil act in the world can be dismissed in this fashion.

You've been called out by everyone on here for your behaviour. You have a choice; you could learn something from it or, alternatively, you could learn nothing and most likely continue sliding into more extravagant psychopathic behaviour. But expecting people to accept your non-morality isn't going to happen.

Offline oinki

I dont think anyone here will have an issue with spitting on someone if it was agreed. You have given no indication that it was hence the hoo ha. But from your responses you have no self reflection and everyone is wrong and you are right. Narcissism. Sex is full of stuff but when it is paid for stuff needs to be agreed and not everything is consensual, which is my advice really - if you are partaking in seeing wgs you should have the decency and agree upfront than assume it is a given. It is your prerogative of course but then dont come here expecting sympathy when a wg reacts the way they react.

Offline s0whatsnew?

I already said that her text messages to arrange the meet indicated that she well remembered me and was enthusiastic to see me again.  Thats why her subsequent behaviour was so bizarre imo.

Offline s0whatsnew?

The only possible reason......?   Listen, all over the world right now, ppl are doing weird things with each other.  Can we agree, its not the act itself but the consensuality  and motivation that are the key.  No, i did'nt ask her beforehand this time.  But back in january there was a high rapport and empathy between us.  A whole load of stuff went down without any complaint or hint of discomfort.  Simply because there was a good rap between us which  just wasn't there this time.   So I'm perplexed.  Thats all.  No need for all your virtue-signalling.  I should feel guilty ?  Gotta be joking.  Screw loose?  'fraid not, squire.

Offline yesbby

Listen, all over the world right now, ppl are doing weird things with each other.  Can we agree, its not the act itself but the consensuality  and motivation that are the key. 

No we can't agree on that. Spitting on someone is a degrading act whether it is consensual or not. That's the point of it. It is a symbolic act - you don't do it because it makes your mouth feel nice or it makes her back feel nice do you?

It is true that people are doing weird things the world over and many of them are disturbing and worrying. What's worrying about your story is you were surprised that she felt degraded by what you did. You should realise that people are pulling you up on it for your own good as much as for hers. It's not virtue signalling, it's concern.

Offline s0whatsnew?

No we can't agree on that. Spitting on someone is a degrading act whether it is consensual or not. That's the point of it. It is a symbolic act - you don't do it because it makes your mouth feel nice or it makes her back feel nice do you?

It is true that people are doing weird things the world over and many of them are disturbing and worrying. What's worrying about your story is you were surprised that she felt degraded by what you did. You should realise that people are pulling you up on it for your own good as much as for hers. It's not virtue signalling, it's concern.

A whole bunch of assumptions in what you're saying.   Starting from the end and working back:

1) ."..people r pulling you up for your own good..."    So you know exactly everybody else's motives for speaking out?   I'd say its more likely that most pps arrived on topic as individuals and then enjoyed becoming a group to administer an abusive kicking.  Makes ppl feel good to agree with each other.  Now that most of the circus has moved on, its noticeable that you've become quite polite and rational.  I'd bet that if the gang came back for another go then we'd go back to pretty pathetic name-calling.  But hey, i'm not addressing the point.  Apologies.   Point is, YOU CANNOT, AND DO NOT, KNOW ANYBODY ELSE'S MOTIVATIONS.  End of.

2)  "...she felt degraded by what you did."    Where do you get the idea she felt degraded?  Of course I asked why she reacted as she did, her reply was 'I don't like it.'  Thats all.  WHY she didn't like it is still unknown to me and definitely unknown to you.  Unless you claim to know everything in the whole known universe thats going on behind your back.

3) .".its a symbolic act."   No, its not symbolic, its an act.  Its symbolism is in the mind; right now, in your mind.  My own mind at the time, in the act, was pretty empty.  I had no particular reason for the spit, it just simply happened.  Ok; she didn't like it. So on we go with the consequences of her dislike.  It just isn't the biggest thing in the world.  But that brings up your first point;

4)  " ...is a degrading act whether its consensual or not"   That is just bizarre.  Are you seriously setting yourself up as a moral policeman for the rest of us?  Any other no-no's you'd like to tell us not to do?   I think you'd get quite a surprise at what other pps here like to get up to in perfect harmony.  Any  'advice'  from you and you'd certainly get your head kicked in.

The point certainly is the consensuality of it.  I have no objection to someone rejecting something I do.  The reason I brought the whole thing up is because the first meet between us in january went so nicely that the contrast between then and now is so striking that I really look for an explanation.  And no, I wasn't looking for sympathy as someone else suggested.

Offline yesbby

Ok, pal, you've convinced me.. spitting on people is just fine. What was I thinking

Offline oinki

Ok, pal, you've convinced me.. spitting on people is just fine. What was I thinking

Dont forget about the time wasting sister as well.

Offline deek12345

So far...support score by UKP commentators is

Whatsnew      0
Rubby           12

i think its called "King Canute syndrome".

Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 0mard3000