Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Sasha Darwen  (Read 3211 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ticklish Dave

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for  a 30 minute in-call.

I saw Sasha at the beginning of October at her new apartment in Darwen.

The premises - clean, tidy  and comfortable.  I was offered a shower before and after.

Sasha - for me much more attractive than some of her AW photos. She has a slim toned body, without being over-muscular, her boobs are relatively small but completely in proportion to her body size and shape. She was wearing nice underwear, stockings and heels . As requested she had removed her nose jewellery, this not being my thing.

I asked Sasha to take control of proceedings and this she very much did. Lots of French kissing, excellent oral, reverse oral, sex in CG and RCG and missionary and anal ( a first for me!), the latter at her volition rather than me having requested it  and finally CIM  with Sasha swallowing my load.

In summary, a fantastic 30 minutes of full-on sex. Would I see Sasha again? Definitely!

Offline lewisjones23

armpit hair is a big no no for me  :vomit:

Offline The donald

£180 for an hour is a bit steep!  :unknown:

Offline Ticklish Dave

To be honest I scarcely noticed it. With her profile indicating under arm hair and unshaved legs I thought long and hard before making  the booking but Sasha had stockings on so the legs weren't an issue and the underarm hair was minimal when I visited.

Offline easyzx6r

armpit hair is a big no no for me  :vomit:

profile says How is your pubic hair fashioned?   Trimmed

with the photo of her armpit i dont think she will be trimmed i think she will be full on rain forest with a very hairy bum and legs  :dash:

Offline Pennington

profile says How is your pubic hair fashioned?   Trimmed

with the photo of her armpit i dont think she will be trimmed i think she will be full on rain forest with a very hairy bum and legs  :dash:

A small amount of pubic hair when I fucked her two years ago or so.
She is a very naughty young women who really enjoys anal and being spanked.Hard anal and a hard spanking too.

Offline Access

One of my best punts in the last 5 years. I’ll be booking her again as my final punt shortly

Offline jilted john

Are you hanging your Johnny up pal?

Offline Blackpool Rock

A small amount of pubic hair when I fucked her two years ago or so.
She is a very naughty young women who really enjoys anal and being spanked.Hard anal and a hard spanking too.
I've wavered about booking her for a couple of years and she recently popped up in Blackpool for a couple of days.
I almost booked her as she appeared so close to home as I just fancied a session with a sub girl but I was just too worried about being put off with the body and pussy hair.
In fairness though she is up front about it on her profile but it's just not for me, perhaps she will change her mind again at some point and decide to shave it all off at which point i'd be booking her

Offline Access

Are you hanging your Johnny up pal?

Yeah, I’ve had nothing but a majority of shit punts recently so will have one last hurrah.

Of course as always in this game, I’ll keep an eye out and when / if things get better I might dip my toe back in. But for now it’s game over for me.

Offline Access

I've wavered about booking her for a couple of years and she recently popped up in Blackpool for a couple of days.
I almost booked her as she appeared so close to home as I just fancied a session with a sub girl but I was just too worried about being put off with the body and pussy hair.
In fairness though she is up front about it on her profile but it's just not for me, perhaps she will change her mind again at some point and decide to shave it all off at which point i'd be booking her
She really isn’t as hairy as you’d expect given the lack of shaving.

Offline binbag

A really nice woman, really gets into the session. I'm a fan of pubic hair but Sasha's is growth is quite light - not at all thick or 'coarse'. Unless there's an insistence on fully shaven it should be OK as it's definitely not extreme. She's definitely worth a visit.