Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blondebarbiebellax disillusions of grandeur & bait and switch TOFTT York Outcall  (Read 1341 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4908662) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline OnTheSly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a little while back, and sorry for not posting about this sooner to save anyone else - hopefully as I've not seen any reviews it's not too late to save someone.

First things first, another thread is open discussing this lady, and people are aware that she uses a former Miss UK's photos as her own, but often changes to foul people.  Be under no mistake, the photos of her on AW are totally no reflection of the lady that you will meet - I knew this but thought I'd try regardless... lesson learnt!

She bid on a RB of mine just over an hour from where she lives (York - told me when she was with me).  We made arrangements a few days before, including what to wear and what I was looking for (I wanted her to dance for me as she mentions this on her profile:

I LOVE to dance, let me strip for you and get you excited? Who wants to jump straight into the naughty stuff .. I want to build you up and have you begging for me to ride your cock.

Anyway, the day arrives and we share a few texts to confirm everything.  She ends up being 90 minutes late and not in a great mood.  At this point, I'm half deciding to just ghost her, but little head took control (unfortunately).  When she arrived, she looked like a cheap hooker, long blond extensions, the biggest fake eye lashes I've ever seen, wearing heels and clothes that I would expect to see on the corner in a dodgy part of Vegas.  Age wise, I'd say mid 30s and there isn't an once of fat on her at all... in fact she's probably more like a size 4 and nothing at all in the tit department.

So I offer her some drink to calm her down and we sit and chat, I'm thinking I'm rescuing the situation, then she starts banging on about past clients and how married men should put more effort into their wives and pay them attention and money instead of her and their marriage wouldn't be so shit!  She then talks about this guy she sees who has pictures of his kids and wife up when she visits and that it totally disgusts her, but she's saving up for a Merc GLS so bites her tongue.  Anyway, I know pretty much his whole life story now!

She obviously thinks that she's god's gift and any man should feel privileged to spend time with her!

She can talk for Britain, so I suggest we move to the bed and she then disappears into the bathroom for about 10 minutes to freshen up - then comes out in a one-piece.  She's probably a 4/10 in my books and I'm thinking if I stuff my cock in her mouth, at least she won't talk anymore - so that's what I do.  OK OWO, a little bit toothy but not that bad.  Technique OK... then I tell her to get on all fours and let me pound her in doggy... it's then that I wished I had covid and lost me sense of smell as all I could smell was shit and it wasn't nice at all.... At this point I just want it to be over and pound her and cum in the bag.  She then exclaims "My vagina is amazing, isn't it? I bet you've not had one as tight as that before!".

She cleans up then comes back dressed.... this is now 1 hour into a 2 hour booking!  Then she says, you don't want me travel back too late, do you?  Can I leave now?  I told her we agreed 2 hours... then she gets all shitty with me, saying things like "I've driven nearly 2 hours to get to you and I'm not going to get back until nearly 1am"... to which I respond if she arrived at the agreed time, it would be closer to 10pm.  Anyway didn't work out and got her out ASAP.  She blocked me on WhatsApp so I couldn't follow up.

Needless to say, I won't be seeing her again.

Paid £350 for 2 hours... got 1 hour
Looks poor, performance poor, hygiene non-existent.
Photos stolen from someone else....

Probably should have just left it at those three lines really!

PS Forgot to mention when she came out of the bathroom she asked me what I wanted and I said I wanted her to dance for me, like we arranged... she said that she didn't pack the right clothes for that and didn't feel sexy enough doing it in the clothes she brought....  She said she was stripping in York up until the pandemic started FWIW

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 03:37:31 pm by OnTheSly »

Offline Moby Dick

But you only paid for one hour.... right?

Offline Fac51

Sounds an absolute disaster punt fella - you have my sympathy

Better luck next time  :thumbsup:

She sounds like a complete pisstaker this SP... :dash:

Offline shaft10

But you only paid for one hour.... right?

350 he paid for 2 hours, but she was out in 1 hour.

Shitty arse and shitty attitude, sounds like a right man-hater ..

Offline als468

Forever off my list, that she was never on. Already priced too much and one of the worst reviews vs. price paid that could imagine!
Shame about the experience. Take a break and try something/some-one less expensive.

Offline KerachiDope

Holy crap! What a shit show!
Thanks for your review.

Offline Bustydusty

Wow and I thought I’d had some shit punts :D